mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

10 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Knuckledragger in the capital: the diaries

Day 1:confronted Asian with bag

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/terrorist-on-my-tube.1468279/

7 hours ago, Howay said:

No shock that Reiver spanner is a complete racist. I love that it never dawns on Reiver that since a train hasn’t blown up since his heroic actions it’s fair to say the bloke isn’t a terrorist :lol: 

He is a prick of the highest order. The knacker later on saying “you stopped a terrorist attack” ffs. Reiver gets extremely defensive when they take the piss out of him. Should be renamed Semtex, as in liable to go off any moment.

• Like 2

Riever is a complete legend in his very own 10am tea break. 

Hardest man to ever....sit behind a keyboard. We all know them. 

He once posted he openly sat in the Three Bulls having a quiet pint in his mackem top on derby day but no-one dared approach him. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, zerosum said:

not that mag in peace dick i hope 

Most the "mags" there are utter ickle spickle arse lickers. Sima not so much but fuck me why waste your time on there to the extent he does. Read the first post of that thread. I'm actually embarrassed for the OP, fucking hell. :blush:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Riever is a complete legend in his very own 10am tea break. 

Hardest man to ever....sit behind a keyboard. We all know them. 

He once posted he openly sat in the Three Bulls having a quiet pint in his mackem top on derby day but no-one dared approach him. 

magcatcherhutch. Fuckin rock he is. Took the Leazes during the 1968/69 season. Oh aye, on his own. Where the fuck was he on March 27th 1970.

2 hours ago, Renton said:

Most the "mags" there are utter ickle spickle arse lickers. Sima not so much but fuck me why waste your time on there to the extent he does. Read the first post of that thread. I'm actually embarrassed for the OP, fucking hell. :blush:

I thought Sima was a lass? 

Pickford drove his Lamborghini into Sunderland apparently :lol:

I am stuck home with a flu at the moment so had a look at the Netflix documentary.

It’s brilliant tbh. You can see their efforts to set up a crescendo for a change of fortune and the great finale. I still have to watch two episodes so Ian all excited how it will end...

• Haha 3

i just don't understand how he makes the two things equivalent, abuse for being a racial minority (something you have no control over) isn't the same as abuse for being a kiddie fiddler.

I'm at the SOS today for a kids bouncy castle thing and I genuinely just overheard a woman say that going to Wembley was the best day of her life. Not having her bairn, but watching Sunderland losing a cup final against a 3rd division side 

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I'm at the SOS today for a kids bouncy castle thing and I genuinely just overheard a woman say that going to Wembley was the best day of her life. Not having her bairn, but watching Sunderland losing a cup final against a 3rd division side 

Tbf, she thought she was just about to have a shite when an MLF baby popped out instead.

22 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

He's up there with Souness for old farts that shouldn't be paid for their opinions in 2019

I’m no fan of Souness but I’m yet to hear him try and put those two things on an equal footing :lol: what the fuck was Strachan thinking? 

15 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’m no fan of Souness but I’m yet to hear him try and put those two things on an equal footing :lol: what the fuck was Strachan thinking? 

True. But he has an irrational hatred for Pogba and I reckon he's a closet racist anyway