mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

44 minutes ago, NJS said:

That would be Peterbrough who have a chance of getting the last play-off place "trying" to win just to keep Sunderland down. 

The bastards. 

Aye, given where they are in the league at this point in the season it was massive game for them. Only not for the reasons the mackems think it was 

What we are witnessing is the glorious end-stage of a mass outbreak on Wearside of “the first lass in school to get tits”syndrome - they all went full pelt when “she” was briefly attractive, but now that “she’s” a bucket-fannied, worn out slapper, they’re still  stubbornly convincing themselves that she’s worth getting a chub-on for, even as they watch her thumb sized nipples droop out of the bottom of her manky Kappa shellsuit top. 

It’s a joy to witness :D

• Haha 6

Maybe Cattermole misses another penalty at a key stage of the second leg or something.

Hope they don’t get another day out at Wembley tbh. It’d be funny as fuck watching them spend another year in division 3. 

I'd like them to get to the play off final and blow it monumentally. 

They could "take London" again. By take, I mean stand about drinking cans of warm piss in the vicinity of a capital landmark.

Twats.

5 hours ago, SpartaFC said:

I'd like them to get to the play off final and blow it monumentally. 

They could "take London" again. By take, I mean stand about drinking cans of warm piss in the vicinity of a capital landmark.

Twats.

And gather at Trafalgar Square to shout at another statue. 

• Haha 1

Second person to reply dropped the M bomb on him. Classic :D

I see another topic about the parallels between a club in the third tier playoffs and the plight of the world's biggest football club Manchester United. Incredible insight. Obvious, when you think about it as well.

Edited by rob032

:lol: The potential is there? I mean aye it is because there are that many seats but they weren’t filling it in the Premier League, even with £5 tickets and free giveaways with blue pop and chicken dippahs thrown in. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, 247 said:

There attendance figures will be interesting next season if (when) they don’t get promoted 

Last time they were in the championship they just made them up anyway tbh :lol:

• Haha 2