mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

19 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Play offs only now for Sunderland. Squeaky bum time now at the 3rd division club.....

IMG_20171203_104658.jpg

You know this fucker is beyond tragic when the worst thing in the photo isn't his haircut

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Howay said:

Equal on points with Lee Bowyer’s Charlton :lol: so it looks like Charlton v Mackems in the playoffs, howay Lee knock those fucking tramps out the semi final. 

Charlton v Sunderland in the play offs, you say?

"Memories
Light the corners of my mind
Misty water-colored memories
Of the way we were...."

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

United by special bonds and mag hatred, separated by https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/perspex-walls-around-away-section.1471415/ because they get bags of shit flung at them

You know who's fault it is don't you? Not Coventry fans, not Portsmouth fans, no, it's......

Screenshot_20190428-090604.png

Screenshot_20190428-090629.png

• Haha 1
  • Jaysus... 1

All part of the Shadowy Cabal of Tyneside  businessmen, whose only purpose is to keep the righteous folk of wearside from fulfilling their destiny.  Shame that destiny is just to shit on as many seats as possible, but still ;)

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

United by special bonds and mag hatred, separated by https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/perspex-walls-around-away-section.1471415/ because they get bags of shit flung at them

Problem is, Portsmouth have no class unlike the mackems.

Needed electrodes on their bollocks today - classless pricks the lot of them

They’re quick to forget that at one of the Derby’s at SJP they launched a flare into our disabled fans section.

At the time it was the funniest thing ever but suddenly it’s abhorrent. Perhaps the Portsmouth fans were using a different brand of flare!?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Where have the Seaburn Casualties gone? 20 of those could have taken Sparta. Or was it their local Spar? 

Last I heard, they went to Berwick for a scrap, got so bored they ended up forming a Magic The Gathering league, and were never heard from again. 

Perhaps. 

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Last I heard, they went to Berwick for a scrap, got so bored they ended up forming a Magic The Gathering league, and were never heard from again. 

Perhaps. 

That's exactly what how it happens :lol:

10 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Perhaps. 

At least they can’t get relegated.

Don’t worry everyone there is still hope for another special relationship to be forged:

C5D2B2B8-0AA3-492E-9430-6C8718848642.thumb.jpeg.38268d90d22cc8036a85b95e3f46d444.jpeg

But those Pompey lads still have to watch themselves or they’ll get a clip from the worldwide SAFC fan base (special mention to the below being a response to that knacker Dangermows trying to portray their scummy fan base as whiter than white):

EA20C125-0183-4D0A-A1CE-583843AF763B.thumb.jpeg.5b259d0f38245275e813aaf322b459c9.jpeg

aaaaand yet another brilliant bit of delusion chucked in for good measure:

A5358D91-380C-41E6-85C9-07200EC50967.thumb.jpeg.49e7bbe2f9e2ae6e18b7c126e9f57565.jpeg

everyones cup final etc. 

I wonder when they’ll click on that it’s not the case? Season 2 in League One maybe, I still can’t believe they call us deluded :lol: all of the above comes from one thread, there’s also a Boro fan arguing before they try to form a bond with them by saying most Sunderland fans want Boro to do well and vice versa. 

The top 2 divisions are far better without these deluded, trampy fuckers. They’ve been absolutely shite in every division they’ve been in for my entire life, they idolize Kevin Phillips and Niall Quinn, 2 absolutely bang average strikers which says it all really. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 2

Me too. I'm totally gutted we're not the subject of a Netflix documentary reporting our relegation to the third tier at the hands of Burton and Darren Bent. Also gutted we don't have a nonce footballer to adulate. Who wouldn't be? Jealous as fuck. :(

• Haha 1