mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

2 hours ago, Tom said:

It doesn’t like. I once had a poo in a forest.

I once had a shite off a 600ft cliff. 

It disappeared from view as it dropped, but then did a passable “Wile E Coyote” splat as it hit the deck. 

• Haha 3

Noticed a classic in a "we're a big club us" thread where someone states the'yre the sixth most successful club in England - this quaint thing they have where only titles actually count.

6 minutes ago, Kitman said:

The fucking clip of that guy. Doubling down on a weird head with a weird haircut....

Just looks like it's the most natural thing in the world. Crimping one off on a plastic seat at a "football match".

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Kitman said:

The fucking clip of that guy. Doubling down on a weird head with a weird haircut....

If he was reeeaaallly flexible, he could bend over and clean his own arsehole very efficiently with that horrific excuse for a haircut. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

If he was reeeaaallly flexible, he could bend over and clean his own arsehole very efficiently with that horrific excuse for a haircut. 

:lol: everybody wants that bog brush look....

16 hours ago, Howay said:

A5358D91-380C-41E6-85C9-07200EC50967.thumb.jpeg.49e7bbe2f9e2ae6e18b7c126e9f57565.jpeg

everyones cup final etc. 

I wonder when they’ll click on that it’s not the case? Season 2 in League One maybe, I still can’t believe they call us deluded :lol: all of the above comes from one thread, there’s also a Boro fan arguing before they try to form a bond with them by saying most Sunderland fans want Boro to do well and vice versa. 

The top 2 divisions are far better without these deluded, trampy fuckers. They’ve been absolutely shite in every division they’ve been in for my entire life, they idolize Kevin Phillips and Niall Quinn, 2 absolutely bang average strikers which says it all really. 

None sunderland fans watched the Netflix thing because it was car crash viewing and funny as fuck

18 hours ago, Howay said:

Don’t worry everyone there is still hope for another special relationship to be forged:

C5D2B2B8-0AA3-492E-9430-6C8718848642.thumb.jpeg.38268d90d22cc8036a85b95e3f46d444.jpeg

But those Pompey lads still have to watch themselves or they’ll get a clip from the worldwide SAFC fan base (special mention to the below being a response to that knacker Dangermows trying to portray their scummy fan base as whiter than white):

EA20C125-0183-4D0A-A1CE-583843AF763B.thumb.jpeg.5b259d0f38245275e813aaf322b459c9.jpeg

aaaaand yet another brilliant bit of delusion chucked in for good measure:

A5358D91-380C-41E6-85C9-07200EC50967.thumb.jpeg.49e7bbe2f9e2ae6e18b7c126e9f57565.jpeg

everyones cup final etc. 

I wonder when they’ll click on that it’s not the case? Season 2 in League One maybe, I still can’t believe they call us deluded :lol: all of the above comes from one thread, there’s also a Boro fan arguing before they try to form a bond with them by saying most Sunderland fans want Boro to do well and vice versa. 

The top 2 divisions are far better without these deluded, trampy fuckers. They’ve been absolutely shite in every division they’ve been in for my entire life, they idolize Kevin Phillips and Niall Quinn, 2 absolutely bang average strikers which says it all really. 

It's interesting that there's 'plenty out and about' who'll sort out any away fans as I was told there was a few lads over there for a piss up/stag do all with NUFC shirts on very recently and not a peep was said by anyone in fact a few locals looked a bit nervous by all accounts and the police apparently moved them on and out of the town by 9. Don't know any of them and it could be total bollocks but my mate who told me isn't prone to bullshitting and reckons he was with them for a couple of aways a few years ago. Dangermows and Riever must've been washing their hair.

• Haha 1

Plenty out and about. Scunny were clipping makems at will both home and away. Saturday was the second time Pompey fans terrorised the makems. Coventry took the piss from arriving to departing recently. Of course they're going to 'get it' the next time the makems play them, or maybe not. 

Fulwell End. 27-3-70.

5 hours ago, Sonatine said:

Highlight of the season?  Beating our Under 21's :lol:

Are these real people?? Surely it must be a parody?

It’s like a modern Bo' Selecta without masks, coz they don’t need them. The bloke with the bollocks chin must be a comedy genius.

• Haha 2

:lol: This lot call us obsessed ffs. 

There’s got to be something wrong with that bloke that’s asking the question. That’s the same huckle that puts videos of him laughing at pictures he’s taped to his mams wall about us being relegated isn’t it?