mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I can't wait for the invented conversations with Charlton fans about how we're all arseholes, me.

:lol:

I don’t think I’ve ever come into contact with any Charlton fan, short of being in the same stadium when we played them yonks ago. 

No doubt the mackems will have a load of friendly conversations with them over a pint as you say. 

49 minutes ago, Howay said:

I don’t think I’ve ever come into contact with any Charlton fan, short of being in the same stadium when we played them yonks ago. 

No doubt the mackems will have a load of friendly conversations with them over a pint as you say. 

And yet, I’ve come in to contact with way too many Mackems than is healthy, and not a single one of the skanky, rancid, sister-loving, paedo-friendly, messiah fixated, sister-loving ( did I say that already?They really like their sisters), seat shitting, free ticket, dirty fucking bastards would understand the concept of a “friendly pint”. 

Fucking manky cunts. 

• Haha 3

These love-ins with supporters of other teams.Is it a makem thing? I've never had a conversation with fans of other clubs who have brought up those sad makem bastards. 

'I support sunlun me like marra. Fuckin hate the mags me like marra. I ve always loved you lot marra. Proper fans like us marra' 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kitman said:

The magedia strikes again. Kevin Keegan helped with writing that apparently :lol:

"I'm Kevin Keegan and you can tell any mackem reading this that I will love it, love it if they think a journalist who shares my surname is a Mag and personally asked to write an article questioning Sunderland's owner."

282C55AB00000578-3563463-image-a-47_1461846260972.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

It’s fucking hilarious that he regularly goes on some stupid mackem podcast to feed them more of his lies :lol: 

“Daint leave us Marra” should be the name of that podcast since that seems to be the only topic. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Asamoah Gyan has reversed his decision to retire and they're wondering if he'd fancy playing alongside the likes of... *googles*... Tom Flanagan? Apparently the 10 goals in 34 games is enough for him to be considered World Class, by some. :lol: 

Dave Cisse got more than that in his first 9 games.

• Haha 1