mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

:lol::lol: Just what every fan base hopes for, the opposition fan base to be patronizing about how nice you lot are after they pump you.

I don’t know a fan base around that if they won a final would give a fuck what the losers were like tbh. 

Again, this is a fan base that gave regular vocal backing, then abused the victim of, a horrible little sex offender. They really have to stop talking about what a classy fan base they are. 

I assume they’ll only take about 10k to Wembley given about 20k bothered to turn up to their semi? The fair weather little tramps. 

• Like 3

Hang on, weren't they just bemoaning their own fans behaviour at Wembley when they lost to Pompey? I'm sure they were saying they saw a guy racially abuse a steward and drunken supporters pissing in random places round the stadium/fan zone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sonatine said:

Stitched up by the Secret Cabal of Tyneside Police no doubt

Of course - note Dangernonce's simple reply:

"Mag Plod". 

• Haha 2

Nice one

Nice one Sunderland!

:lol: :lol:

Befriend them all

Befriend them all

Charlton, Villa, Walsall

We'll never be mastered by black & white bastards.....(pauses to remove clothes in public and shit in a fountain).....

Sunlun's the classiest of all.

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, zerosum said:

so fucking thick that he nearly sets himself a had trying to burn a mag top .. dear me! 

https://streamable.com/pinl1

Of course he’ll have stolen that from one of the 25 Mags he chinned on his way to London rather buying it then burning it because you’d have to be a fucking cretin to do the latter 

• Like 1

Even though she didn’t actually shit in the fountain that’s another one for the list 😆 Horse-punchers is looking particularly weak in comparison to racists/paedo-worshippers/serial outdoor defecators/etc 

• Haha 2

Get yourself a bet on the mackems at Bet365 and lay it at the exchange. Bet365 automatically pay out when a team goes 2 nil up, so when they collapse in the second half your bet will pay out at both places. It'll be fucking glorious.