mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Make no mistake, this is an absolute disaster for them. No guarantee they will better 5th next year, lowered attendances, the honeymoon is well over. And I'm loving it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Looks like the Don might have to rethink that quick sale for a profit idea 

He looked like he was about to spew when the camera turned to him. His gamble has massively backfired, they’ll be fielding the U-23’s next season. 

• Haha 1

aye I think next season is when things turn really bad for them. there were glimmers of hope this season that they could turn it round.. but they have nothing. not a pot to piss in. It’s bad enough having two consecutive relegations, but having no money whatsoever means long term trouble - bankruptcy imo 

Edited by zerosum

Sunlun till I die season 2 is going to be cant miss stuff. They should honestly stop making it, season 3 will be relegation to League two at this rate. 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Renton said:

Make no mistake, this is an absolute disaster for them. No guarantee they will better 5th next year, lowered attendances, the honeymoon is well over. And I'm loving it. 

They were absolutely counting on coming straight back up like 

• Like 2

Just dropped my daughter off and put BBC Newcastle on in the car. Gabbiadini absolutely gutted trying to blame the ref whilst 'Sweet Caroline' blares over the tannoy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Haha 1

Not sure about you lads but I'm absolutely jealous as fuck not getting beat twice in two lower league finals at Wembley. At least that NUFC shirt wasn't burnt in vain.