mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

6 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

It did. I saw the photo. 

I saw the video of the same event. It’s posted on here. Incredible there’s some about the mackems you don’t know tbh 

4 minutes ago, Kitman said:

I can’t tell if he was concussed or just thick as fuck :lol: 

Or both :lol: kegs on inside out as well 

• Like 1

The arrogant attitude to the rest of the league is coming back to haunt them big time. Next season they'll be treated worse than shite by the other "tin pot, their cup final" clubs.

Reap what you sow.

• Like 1

It's another long grind ahead. Plus they'll have 3 newly relegated teams to deal with as rivals. Wastes their final season of parachute payments, now they'll have to get promoted and live very well within their means.

I'm really glad it's not us tbh..

6 minutes ago, SpartaFC said:

The arrogant attitude to the rest of the league is coming back to haunt them big time. Next season they'll be treated worse than shite by the other "tin pot, their cup final" clubs.

Reap what you sow.

Yes. and the way they give it the big one about how Rafa Beneathus bought us out of the championship.. you know what.. so fuck if he did. We can do that my makem friends.. because guess what.. we are a big enough club to do that. (even without an Arab billionaire)

Edited by zerosum
  • Like 1

I'm pretty sure they gambled their future on Will Grigg. :lol: 

I can't see how they're able to finance the same expenditure on wages and transfers next season in League 1.

• Like 1

Just now, ewerk said:

I'm pretty sure they gambled their future on Will Grigg. :lol: 

I can't see how they're able to finance the same expenditure on wages and transfers next season in League 1.

Gate receipts?

• Haha 2