mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

27 minutes ago, The Fish said:

We weren't even shit enough to need a Championship Play-off trip to Wembley. Instead, despite assurances from Wearside that we'd struggle, we finished 1st in that league both times.

Which apparently was so easy anyone could do it. Apart from them obviously

9 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I'm in two minds whether this fucker is actually having us on and is actually quite a funny bloke. Hard to tell with them. :lol:

:blink: That bloke is unhinged. I love how they're blaming the checkatrade for their failure now. And yet it was the highlight of their season when they beat our bairns and we're all jealous as fuck because they went to Wembley on the back of it. :D

1 hour ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

I'm now hearing makems say they're glad then never went up. 'We're not ready yet'. 'Things aren't in place on and off the pitch'. 

So why the fuck did they not cheer Charlton's goals. 

giphy.gif

On 5/27/2019 at 11:49, Alex said:

The positive spin they’re trying to put on our takeover is fucking incredible. One post saying that if we’re successful it’ll price a lot of current season ticket holders out of their seats :lol: As Sparta points out it’s probably as low as they’ve ever been as a club and all they can think about is us. Delicious 

Barboza dh9:

Mags get a billionaire Arab ,we get some one from Partick thistle , you couldn't make it up

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/sold.1475581/

They're looking for 11 makems for their Hall of Fame. 

What about.. 

Moyes

Lee Clark

Chopra. 

The Coalman

Milton Nunez (not the footballer, the one the makems bought) 

Ellis FTM Short. 

Wearside Jack ( Not the useless clown they have as manager) 

Di Fanti ( that buffoon of a Director of Football who signed 20 + shite players for the makems) 

A Johnson 

Titus Bramble

Mr L McMenemy

Yeah I don't think this is gonna change much for them but whatever.

Good luck to them for the season ahead. They can disappoint a brand new chairman now.

If The Don does sell, I’m sure it will be in the best interests of the supporters and football club, just like Charlie says. What other reason could there be?

Fair play to the Don, getting the club to fund the purchase with the parachute payment and selling for a big profit a year later is good business. :lol: 

The fact that he’s a MLF is just a lucky coincidence.

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

It was mean spirited and sarcastic. I thought the next line confirmed that :lol:

These are the kind of things that can, and will, be taken out of context and used against you for the next 12 months. That’s how we operate.

• Haha 1