mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

:lol:

Must be more cost cutting right? He seemed to be one of their better players last season, scoring a handful of goals and leading them to multiple magnificent failures. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol:

Must be more cost cutting right? He seemed to be one of their better players last season, scoring a handful of goals and leading them to multiple magnificent failures. 

:lol: Catts for me like

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

They had a thread for our friendly on RTG and we didn’t :lol: 

Plastic KBJ Mags. A proper Mackem  would never miss a Mag game marra.  

There’s a couple of mackems at work who are alreet as it happens, although being in the third tier of English football might have something to do with that. However they do spend most of their time talking about NUFC :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I can't tell if this is a joke or not :lol: 

I ditched Netflix so hope it's true. :lol:

Mackem one: "Am torn, marra, wa fuckan shite and it's ganna show wa fuckan pramoshin up and mackin tits of waselves at Wembley twice, but ah still cannat wayat for Netflix and that mint song and ahl the new MLF's ahl owa the werld who'll can't help falling in love with us, Sunlin...Sunlin!"

Mackem Two: "Netflix have pulled it, marra."

Mackem One: "Am fuckan glad, marra. Something the Mags would be on, not a classy club. It'll be the fuckan magedia tryna mak us look stewpid. FTM."

• Haha 1