mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

I love the thread whinging about the Tyne and Tees getting a free port (turns out the stupid cunts didn't apply) where the first reply reckons it's to do with whose side they were on in the fucking civil war :)

11 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

They are anyway :lol: not a pot to piss in 

true enough. have they actually bought anyone for this season? been so preoccupied with our shenanigans I’ve not seen anything makem related 

Edited by zerosum

generally speaking i tend not to give too much thought to these irrelevant cunts.

however i do hope they fail to go up this season, purely for the stat that they'll have then spent as many years in the third division as they've played competitive games in europe.

massive club though.

If, in their first season, they were promoted and not, for instance, lumbered in the league after conceding a last minute goal to Charlton in heartbreaking circumstances, then it's fine to say that you weren't a League One side. Just simply passing through, much like us whenever we conspire to tumble into the Championship. Into your second season in the league, when you still can't win games, you are definitely a League One side.

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

If, in their first season, they were promoted and not, for instance, lumbered in the league after conceding a last minute goal to Charlton in heartbreaking circumstances, then it's fine to say that you weren't a League One side. Just simply passing through, much like us whenever we conspire to tumble into the Championship. Into your second season in the league, when you still can't win games, you are definitely a League One side.

If we fumble into the championship this season we won’t just be passing through