mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

On 03/09/2019 at 11:15, essembeeofsunderland said:

They're not selling out their away allocation these days.

They are like, Peterborough game, just under 4k for a league one game at Peterborough... 

Around 300 left to buy at the gates and here were the crazy prices... £28 for most! 

Adults: £28

Seniors 65+: £23

U22s: £19

U18s: £11

U12s: £5

• Jaysus... 1

2 hours ago, Imfromwallsend said:

They are like, Peterborough game, just under 4k for a league one game at Peterborough... 

Around 300 left to buy at the gates and here were the crazy prices... £28 for most! 

Subtlety perfected right there 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Imfromwallsend said:

This post was brought to you by the mackem information board.

• Haha 3

Let me see you just shit on the seat with me, just shit on the seat with me (shit with me)
Just shit with me c'mon
Let me see you just cheer a nonce with me, just cheer a nonce with me (nonce. nonce, nonce)
Just cheer a nonce with me c'mon
Let me see you get beat at Wembo with me, get beat at Wembo with me  (get beat with me)
Get beat at Wembo with me c'mon
And make your giro work
Now go to the local chicken shop (uh huh huh ha)

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

13 hours ago, Sonatine said:

Let me see you just shit on the seat with me, just shit on the seat with me (shit with me)
Just shit with me c'mon
Let me see you just cheer a nonce with me, just cheer a nonce with me (nonce. nonce, nonce)
Just cheer a nonce with me c'mon
Let me see you get beat at Wembo with me, get beat at Wembo with me  (get beat with me)
Get beat at Wembo with me c'mon
And make your giro work
Now go to the local chicken shop (uh huh huh ha)

Very good 😄😄😄

20 hours ago, Imfromwallsend said:

Most would have paid £5. The amount of empty seats on show suggested they didn't sell out.

8 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Most would have paid £5. The amount of empty seats on show suggested they didn't sell out.

Didnt say sold out like... Not far off though, taking 3-7k week in week out in that pitiful league isn't something to be sniffed at. The football's terrible 

30 minutes ago, Imfromwallsend said:

Didnt say sold out like... Not far off though, taking 3-7k week in week out in that pitiful league isn't something to be sniffed at. The football's terrible 

Their own fans were responsible for getting them relegated from the Championship by making the SOL such an inhospitable and devoid of energy environment to play in. Fewer points won at home than away that season. Who cares how many they're taking to various League One stadiums.

• Like 1

They’re a fucking dreadful fanbase, their attendance in the Championship was nowt special and it’s poor in League One. As Rayvin said they deserve criticism for their part in the double relegation, they made the flat pack rubbish tip a nightmare to play in for their own players :lol:

It’s also always worth noting whenever that shite fan base comes up that they racially abused the mother of their best player. They’re the reason a large amount of their former players fucking hate SAFC, compare that with NUFC where a player like Diame, who wasn’t exactly overwhelmingly celebrated, stuck up for Newcastle by telling Owen to fuck off after his nonsense. 

Edited by Howay

11 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

That wasn’t the real Diame though, surely?!

:lol: It looks like it is tbf. Retweeting stuff about his new club, lot of accounts thanking him for school visits, and tweeting old Hull team mates congratulations. Would be a hell of an effort for a joke account. 

3 hours ago, Howay said:

They’re a fucking dreadful fanbase, their attendance in the Championship was nowt special and it’s poor in League One. As Rayvin said they deserve criticism for their part in the double relegation, they made the flat pack rubbish tip a nightmare to play in for their own players :lol:

It’s also always worth noting whenever that shite fan base comes up that they racially abused the mother of their best player. They’re the reason a large amount of their former players fucking hate SAFC, compare that with NUFC where a player like Diame, who wasn’t exactly overwhelmingly celebrated, stuck up for Newcastle by telling Owen to fuck off after his nonsense. 

Got an average of 32k last season, only team relative to that is Leeds who spent 3 season in league one and averaged 26, 22 and 21k averages. 

As for the fans to blame I think it was four year of under investment that did it and wasting their budget on crap. Short put the club in the wrong hands with Byrne and Cingerton and they took him to the cleaners. Even though he took them down to League one, Short seems well liked for cutting his losses writing the debts off and choosing their new owners.  

Seems like they could have some new owners in and their current owners as chairman by next week... 

• Jaysus... 1

Dreadful fanbase. Not a single thing in your post deflects what I said and it was a 32k average which was propped up by non-attending season ticket holders. As Rayvin stated the fact your home form was worse the away form shows the players simply didn’t want to play there. 

Another thing to layer on top of my prior post is a sizable amount of your fan base gave vocal backing to a sex offender, openly mocking the victim of that vile bastard. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 2