mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

9 minutes ago, Howay said:

Dreadful fanbase. Not a single thing in your post deflects what I said and it was a 32k average which was propped up by non-attending season ticket holders. As Rayvin stated the fact your home form was worse the away form shows the players simply didn’t want to play there. 

Another thing to layer on top of my prior post is a sizable amount of your fan base gave vocal backing to a sex offender, openly mocking the victim of that vile bastard. 

I stated the under investment? That counters your point you whopper (deflect isn't the correct term youre after but I guess what you mean) 

Sizeable amount of your fan base spat on wor sir Bobby, punched horses, trashed the high street after the first 0-3, moked Liverpool fans after Hillsborough. I could go on. 

Going on like butter wouldn't melt ya gravy stained, sausage roll honking bassa  :icon_lol:

Edited by Imfromwallsend

I did mean deflect. You were trying to deflect my criticism of your fan base helping cause a relegation by turning it onto other things like under investment, despite Short wasting a load of money on your crappy club. It’s not Short’s fault that players didn’t want to go to Sunderland so he had to overpay for crap. Then again the quality he did bring in, like Bent, were sharp chased away. 

Nowt you say about our lot sticks any more man, you’re never getting the high ground on that as you give loud vocal support for a sex offender. 

10 minutes ago, Howay said:

I did mean deflect. You were trying to deflect my criticism of your fan base helping cause a relegation by turning it onto other things like under investment, despite Short wasting a load of money on your crappy club. It’s not Short’s fault that players didn’t want to go to Sunderland so he had to overpay for crap. Then again the quality he did bring in, like Bent, were sharp chased away. 

Nowt you say about our lot sticks any more man, you’re never getting the high ground on that as you give loud vocal support for a sex offender. 

Bent left because he wanted 120,000 a week and we wouldn't pay him it that some Turkish club would. When we said no he stayed and then villa came in and offered him the 120,000 a week he was after in Turkey. Bent and Quinn both have said this on the roker report podcast.  Same as Gyan, same as Henderson etc. None left because of the fans, the left to play for bigger clubs on bigger wages competing for hugger trophies. 

And if you think the safc fans contributed to the championship relegation then you're equally as stupid as the fans who think Ashley doesn't run the club more sustainably than Sheppard and Hall did. 

As for the sex offenders, Johnson is to blame not the fans, no fans defended him. The only person who did any wrong doing was Margaret Byrne by not suspending him. 

And on the subject of oeados, when the gravy trained rolled into the SOL for the EFL Cup you lot were chanting the same for George ormond so don't play that game sweetie

Your fan base racially abused the blokes mother man, if you honestly think it was only about money you’re kidding yourself. I never brought up Gyan and Henderson, I said players didn’t want to come because Sunderland is a dump it’s obvious Gyan left for money and Henderson for a step up to a CL side. 

Of course your fans contributed to the relegation, the atmosphere at home games was absolutely poisonous. I never said it was the only reason but you’re kidding yourself if you think there’s no blame there. As before with the Gyan and Henderson comment I never brought up Ashley. 

Margaret Byrne did help defend him, another abhorrent thing your football club did, but the fans chanted “he shags who he wants” and roared him onto the pitch. There is also a staggering number of threads and posts on RTG that defend Johnson’s actions. 

9 minutes ago, Howay said:

Your fan base racially abused the blokes mother man, if you honestly think it was only about money you’re kidding yourself. I never brought up Gyan and Henderson, I said players didn’t want to come because Sunderland is a dump it’s obvious Gyan left for money and Henderson for a step up to a CL side. 

Of course your fans contributed to the relegation, the atmosphere at home games was absolutely poisonous. I never said it was the only reason but you’re kidding yourself if you think there’s no blame there. As before with the Gyan and Henderson comment I never brought up Ashley. 

Margaret Byrne did help defend him, another abhorrent thing your football club did, but the fans chanted “he shags who he wants” and roared him onto the pitch. There is also a staggering number of threads and posts on RTG that defend Johnson’s actions. 

You're wrong lol and stupid 

10 minutes ago, Howay said:

Show me this thread? 

I got a two year ban for joking about Byrne three years after the event... So wrang again gravy boy

As for Byrne, during the initial questioning, they released him as they didn't have enough evidence to charge. 

She withheld key info. 

SAFC fans supported him as he was released without charge then as he was later charged I didn't hear a peep out of any fan that would contribute as support. 

He got six years and Byrne got sacked. Going on like all safc fans forced her to suck his dick haha ya melt

Edited by Imfromwallsend

Typical mackem, come on here for a wind up and ended up getting wound up himself.  

Why would I go out of my way to search for a thread? I know it happened, as does everyone else on this forum, additionally I really don’t care what you think. 

I also never ever said all fans, that’s you getting easily wound up because it’s clearly a sore topic, I said that a good amount of your fan base supported, and defended a sex offender. You’re trying to time when he got the backing while also denying it, pick your lie. Regardless of whether he was charged at the time, he was under serious investigation, singing “he shags who he wants”, roaring him onto the pitch, and saying things like “she was basically 16 marras” on a horribly designed forum is all indefensible.

Turah, enjoy League One. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

This mackem fell apart pretty quickly.

I don't even know why they bother tbh, Howay has taken this guy apart in about 5 posts without breaking a sweat. Particularly enjoyed the challenging of the correct usage of the word 'deflect' in a failed bid to claim the intellectual highground.

No one on here is going to be persuaded that you lot are a good fanbase because we have been casually checking RTG off and on for years, and we know damn well what you're about.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rayvin said:

This mackem fell apart pretty quickly.

I don't even know why they bother tbh, Howay has taken this guy apart in about 5 posts without breaking a sweat. Particularly enjoyed the challenging of the correct usage of the word 'deflect' in a failed bid to claim the intellectual highground.

No one on here is going to be persuaded that you lot are a good fanbase because we have been casually checking RTG off and on for years, and we know damn well what you're about.

He needs to keep away otherwise I'll get involved 

15 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

That’s some commute, does child sex racketeering pay enough to make it worthwhile?

Not from Wallsend. Born in Jesmond, raised in Durham City and living in Nice since my mid twenties after studying at Sorbonne and meeting my partner there who is a Nice native. 

Currently work in Genova for one of  Genova Industrie Naval's sister company. Great job as I get to work from home/anywhere. Only a three hour flight and company pays for it. 

But anyways back to football, where did Rafa go? Thought he loved the fans and Newcastle. Aye? 

But don't worry, when Newcastle is finally sold I'm sure he will be back... "cause he undastandz tha geordie nayshun" lalan

15 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

That’s some commute, does child sex racketeering pay enough to make it worthwhile?

Mate you look like a thumb and posing in your avatar loool... Rocking a yellow belt in your hand me down Gi at your local community centre. Calm down Eddie Bravo. 

20 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

I said they weren't selling out their away allocation,and they're not .Are you agreeing with me?

This would be correct if we had similar allocations to other teams. But when some teams like blackpool last season are only selling 30% of their stadium they give Sunderland a big lump of the seats knowing that they wont be all sold. 

9 hours ago, Imfromwallsend said:

This would be correct if we had similar allocations to other teams. But when some teams like blackpool last season are only selling 30% of their stadium they give Sunderland a big lump of the seats knowing that they wont be all sold. 

I said you didn't sell out your away allocation at Peterborough.Am I correct? 

16 hours ago, Imfromwallsend said:

Mate you look like a thumb and posing in your avatar loool... Rocking a yellow belt in your hand me down Gi at your local community centre. Calm down Eddie Bravo. 

I’m a disabled veteran I beat able bodied blackbelts in my hand me down Gi and yellow belt. It was at the Scottish karate Grand Prix it was fun.

• Like 2