mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

19 hours ago, Imfromwallsend said:

Not from Wallsend. Born in Jesmond, raised in Durham City and living in Nice since my mid twenties after studying at Sorbonne and meeting my partner there who is a Nice native. 

Currently work in Genova for one of  Genova Industrie Naval's sister company. Great job as I get to work from home/anywhere. Only a three hour flight and company pays for it. 

But anyways back to football, where did Rafa go? Thought he loved the fans and Newcastle. Aye? 

But don't worry, when Newcastle is finally sold I'm sure he will be back... "cause he undastandz tha geordie nayshun" lalan

Nobody's bothered about your life story you sister-fucking mutant. Off you pop back to League One. When you've a player some fucker has heard of, you can come back on here. 

On 10/09/2019 at 04:24, Imfromwallsend said:

Not from Wallsend. Born in Jesmond, raised in Durham City and living in Nice since my mid twenties after studying at Sorbonne and meeting my partner there who is a Nice native. 

Currently work in Genova for one of  Genova Industrie Naval's sister company. Great job as I get to work from home/anywhere. Only a three hour flight and company pays for it. 

But anyways back to football, where did Rafa go? Thought he loved the fans and Newcastle. Aye? 

But don't worry, when Newcastle is finally sold I'm sure he will be back... "cause he undastandz tha geordie nayshun" lalan

I’ve got the brains, you’ve got the looks. Let’s make lots of money.

Just watching Rangers v Feyenoord on BT and then I wonder if RTG have a match thread about it? 

Of course they have! :lol:

Haven't read the whole thread so can't say if any MLF's are running amok in Glasgow with their 243rd special bond friends from Rotterdam sparking any Rangers fans who started on their fans wimmin and bairns. 

Screenshot_20190919-204430.png

Screenshot_20190919-204244.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 19/09/2019 at 20:52, Howmanheyman said:

Just watching Rangers v Feyenoord on BT and then I wonder if RTG have a match thread about it? 

Of course they have! :lol:

Haven't read the whole thread so can't say if any MLF's are running amok in Glasgow with their 243rd special bond friends from Rotterdam sparking any Rangers fans who started on their fans wimmin and bairns. 

Screenshot_20190919-204430.png

Screenshot_20190919-204244.png

That Dangermows is tragic even by the standards of that ridiculous fucking message board 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

loathe to give these horrible cunts much attention, but just quickly dipped in to the world of third division football to see they managed a last minute draw with -9 points bolton.

in these dark days i suppose it's a small crumb of comfort that the apparently newly crowned richest club in the entire world.... ever, are looking up to wycombe wanderers and fleetwood town!

:)

• Haha 2