mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

2 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

:lol: sat in it with Carroll's parents, beefy and Sir Bobby.

not only that....

it's common knowledge that sting, mark knopfler, jimmy nail, the entire cast of get carter, when the boat comes in, spender, our friends in the north and byker grove were all regulars on the fulwell end till keegan rocked up.

• Haha 8

:lol:
Can you imagine the crack if Walter and CT had a bong together? 

“ Dave was a brilliant PM…”

” I see Tim Krul, the coward, turned his back on a shot”

”I once shit myself at Boldon Dogs”

“ We’re both SMB’s aren’t we?”

” Duuuuuude!”

• Haha 1

gonna spend the majority of their £10m windfall on much needed repairs apparently. fucking lucrative contract for some maintenance company!....

"The money will be used largely to improve various things around the club. Some of it might sound very uninteresting, but we believe they're important. Fixing the speakers at the Stadium of Light, for example, or the lift at the Academy of Light is broken and needs fixing. These are quite significant payments to make, and this new investment will help that and will, in the long term, ensure the club's infrastructure remains of the highest standard

3 hours ago, trophyshy said:

Why do they need a lift at the training centre?  Lazy cunts.  

I saw the Don yesterday when I was coming out the bank in Newcastle city centre so I said "Alright, Don? How's things at Sunderland, mate?"' He said he was ok but Sunderland badly needed a lift. I said, "nee bother, marra! You're one of the biggest clubs in your division, you should still make the play-offs. Keep your chin up." Imagine my surprise when he thanked me, shook my hand and gave me a cheque for ten million quid! :faint:

• Haha 4