mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

19 minutes ago, The Fish said:

It's like a piece of modern art

image.thumb.png.afd53e3be7ff0fc291a16fae01c10664.png

I've never seen so many errors. Don't think this one got a single there/their/they're or were/where/we're right :lol:

It’s been edited as well

Saw the red and pen on RTG. Definite pen, but isn't there supposed to be a change in the laws to prevent double punishment? Unless the ref has seen something more in that tackle than the 8 second clip I've seen it's an hilarious soft red. Good.

6 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Saw the red and pen on RTG. Definite pen, but isn't there supposed to be a change in the laws to prevent double punishment? Unless the ref has seen something more in that tackle than the 8 second clip I've seen it's an hilarious soft red. Good.

You mean there's no VAR in this huge competition?

They want the new manager out already :lol: Who do they expect to get after they hound out another one? :lol:

They've always called us delusional however these last couple years have shown them up to be probably the most delusional set of fans in the country. A lot of them actually fully expect to walk that league only because 'they are Sunderland' and alot also seem to think they by far have the best squad in the league which is probably bollocks although I couldnt tell you tbh.. I recognise hardly any players in league one.

Edited by 247

:lol::lol: The whole thing is brilliant. I don’t think anyone would have guessed all of our predictions would have been this dead on, despite it all being fairly inevitable. 

That thread is class, it’s basically just what we were saying from the start. Some tit who owned a semi pro club got the chance at owning them for essentially fuck all, inevitably the fact he doesn’t have money to put in and has no experience or know how mean that when they didn’t immediately go up so he could sell it’s blown up and they’re stuck together. The one absolute plum that gives it the “if he has any affinity for us at all he will sell” firstly the bloke has never given a flying fuck, he saw it as a chance at making a fair bit with little personal risk, secondly who the fuck would he sell it to? It’s a rotten club with a boring as fuck 90’s flat pack stadium located in an area devoid of anything interesting, with a horrible fan base who are doing their ample best to make every bit of the club poisonous, and finally this is just another example of fucking delusion, he saw Short do something he absolutely didn’t need to do and that they didn’t deserve by bailing them out and is now expecting this guy to essentially take a personal hit to help them (Forgoing any hope of making money I would presume as he’d not get much for them since they’re in League One and seemingly have a pretty nasty negative cash flow)? Fucking utter shambles of a club. I hope this bellend and his cockend mate Methven (“ahhhm dead excited we gorra pr lads fan in marras” thick cunts) are stuck with the club for at least as long as Ashley has owned NUFC. 

I also enjoyed the “he’s done so much right off the pitch” comments, that essentially boils down to the fact him and dickhead #2 used to regularly insult NUFC as he hasn’t done things right off the pitch. He has tried to stop the negative cash flow, seemingly he has failed as he needed an external loan. His master stroke was fooling those 6 fingered perverts to change their own seats rather than paying a company to do it and have them think it was brilliant, other than that he’s been a heap of shite. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Aye, they completely bought into the ‘off the pitch stuff’ which consisted of the new board slagging off Newcastle and, bizarrely, getting fans to volunteer their own time to replace the faded pink seats. And that’s about it :lol: 

• Haha 2

Every other club that has dropped to their level or had a period of sustained shittitude has had plenty of articles written, saying things like "It's a shame to see a footballing institution struggling" or "These long-suffering fans deserve so much better" when they're languishing in the shit. But with this lot, it's the opposite. Whenever anybody gets the chance, they stick the boot in :lol:  Not even Leeds got slagged off as much.

• Haha 4

There's quite a few of them saying that the team that just lost 3-0 to a side fighting relegation in L2 was "their best 11". 

How long until Carlisle are legitimately our regional rivals based on club stature?