mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

14 hours ago, Alex said:

Oh look, he’s pretending again   

Given Sunderland's level recently he may in fact actually be thrilled at a draw.

That could be a genuine statement of elation. I mean they nearly lost after all.

• Jaysus... 1

3 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Given Sunderland's level recently he may in fact actually be thrilled at a draw.

That could be a genuine statement of elation. I mean they nearly lost after all.

Deffo not marra. I thought the final score was one nil when I read a post earlier so was gutted when I read they equalised but if this new manager continues with the 1-1 malarky from the previous geeza I will be fine with this. Seems like Rafa would struggle with those shower. I wasn't expecting for someone to be cocky and tempting fate gloating at one nil. Maybe best to wait till final whistle!

• Jaysus... 6

1 hour ago, t00nraider2 said:

Deffo not marra. I thought the final score was one nil when I read a post earlier so was gutted when I read they equalised but if this new manager continues with the 1-1 malarky from the previous geeza I will be fine with this. Seems like Rafa would struggle with those shower. I wasn't expecting for someone to be cocky and tempting fate gloating at one nil. Maybe best to wait till final whistle!

Erm

• Haha 4
  • Jaysus... 1

1 hour ago, t00nraider2 said:

Deffo not marra. I thought the final score was one nil when I read a post earlier so was gutted when I read they equalised but if this new manager continues with the 1-1 malarky from the previous geeza I will be fine with this. Seems like Rafa would struggle with those shower. I wasn't expecting for someone to be cocky and tempting fate gloating at one nil. Maybe best to wait till final whistle!

"Cool man who stand with hands in pocket all day, feel much cocky."

old-chinese-man.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Jaysus... 1

Right I know they've been shite for years and were stinking up the Premier League way before they finally got flushed, but can you imagine the headfuck it is to see, what would still be in your mind, a "Premier League" club playing as badly as this. You'd surely expect the players signed by Sunderland to be a cut above that league, but they're not. They're jobbing League One shite. 

Just checked on the BBC and this was their last Premier League team

Sunderland
13Pickford
22Love
23Koné
16O'Shea
21Manquillo
17Ndong
9Borini
20Pienaar
10Khazri
28Anichebe
18Defoe
Substitutes
1Mannone
5Djilobodji
15Lescott
39Honeyman
40Embleton
44Januzaj
46Gooch

Some shite in there, but how far they've fallen. This is their line up tonight

6Burge(GK)
2McLaughlin(DR)
4Willis(DC)
3Lynch(DC)
33Hume(DL)
23Leadbitter(DMC)
6Power(DMC)
14Watmore(AMR)
13O'Nien(AMC)
19McGeady(AML)
22Grigg(FW)
7Maguire(Sub)
31Mbunga-Kimpioka(Sub)

:lol: 
Was that before or after they fell out of the Championship? I can’t remember because I was seething with aforementioned jealousy. 

The only, sole, single, solitary thing these fucking mouth breathers have ever consistently bettered us at is being spectacularly shite- no matter how hard we try, they always fuck it up way better than we do. 
It’s masterful :lol:

• Haha 2