mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

2 hours ago, Renton said:

Is it? They've changed owners, managers, players, and even the stadium. They're still shit and getting worse.

So what's the problem, what's not been accounted for? Ah yes, the fans themselves. They need a fuck ton of self reflection. :icon_lol:

Protesting the ownership is out, mind you. Very Mag-like behaviour apparently. 

I mean, it's fine to boo the manager, jeer the players and desert the stadium when you're losing... But God help you if you boycott in the first place.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I wouldn’t worry, I’m sure they’ll verbally abuse him in the car park when the time is right

Given the variety of abuse that goes on in Wearside car parks, I'd say verbal is the preferred option.

• Haha 5

Having narrowly missed out on Nigel Pearson they now turn their focus on bringing Roy 'Keano' Keane herm. I'm sure the lure of playing mid table in the 3rd division at the stadium of blowing crisp packets once again will be far too tempting to resist for the highly decorated Irishman.

Screenshot_20191208-135102__01.jpg

• Haha 2

Lots of Rafa references in their thread about laughing at us. :lol: :lol:

Also seen that there's currently 44 clubs separating us and them but only 36 clubs separating them from the top non-league club, Barrow. 

PossibleSevereFoal-max-1mb.gif

• Haha 4

Not that he’d go anyway but on what fucking planet would they be able to afford someone like Roy Keane? Deluded doesn’t begin to cover it 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’ve just found out that Mrs.F works with the wife of the Coleman Car Park Throbber :lol:

EJkYLgnXYAA7AGY?format=jpg&name=medium

It’ll come as no surprise that he’s a gibbering, angry mess of a man. 

I’m like the Cheshire Cat here :lol::lol:

Six toes as well?

• Haha 2

:lol: That thread is class. They really have an issue with us liking Rafa, and they don’t get it as they talk about how shite he was despite the fact they all love Roy Keane who iirc never got them as high in the table as Rafa had us. It’s also bizarre that they’re trying to turn Bruce doing an ok job into a win for them since we all love Rafa and Bruce equalling his finishing position makes it hilarious. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1