mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol: That thread is class. They really have an issue with us liking Rafa, and they don’t get it as they talk about how shite he was despite the fact they all love Roy Keane who iirc never got them as high in the table as Rafa had us. It’s also bizarre that they’re trying to turn Bruce doing an ok job into a win for them since we all love Rafa and Bruce equalling his finishing position makes it hilarious. 

Mackem logic at it's most cutting edge there, instead of just smelling the coffee and realising that we are in a different stratosphere to them now.

Edited by Anorthernsoul
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:
Nice to see Gallagher’s environmentally aware by recycling his mam’s old tea towels. 

Also nice to see Gallagher not forgetting the SAFC/Man City friendship* now that they're a million miles away from each other.

*One of the many football alliances Sunderland have with other clubs. (No way he'd ever consider a Mag for a bouncer. FTM!)

:lol:

• Haha 7

14 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

M to the L to motherfucking F.

Everywhere! :cool:

that's reiver that is, on loan from penelope cruz.

on the 70s he singlehandedly took both the leazes end and the holgate on the same day.

even now at the age of 104 he strikes fear in the hearts of their bitter rivals firms, the portsmouth 6.57 crew and the coventry city legion. even jimmy hill's statue trembles.

by virtue of being the hardest man on the planet reveir ensures that despite being a destitute, lower mid table 3rd division club, sunderland are still one of the biggest and best loved institutions in the world.

• Haha 9

Don't call it a comeback
We've been shit for years
Worst team on the River Wear
Puttin' clean seats at the SoS in fear
Makin' the tears rain down like a monsoon
Listen to the half empty stadium go boo
Adam Johnson, overpowerin'
In front of the Paedo Hunters he's cowerin
Wrecking the chicken shop when I write these lyrics
That'll make you call the Canny Cops
Competition's payin' the price