mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

So, since the season of goodwill is upon us, ( and I’ve partaken of several Christmas spirits ), a question arises in my mind about our sister-fucking neighbours. 

But first some preamble.…

Our long rivalry has brought both pain and pleasure, in our case the latter mostly edging it, with us historically beating the fuck out of them on everything that counts. 

They love to bleat on about the last few derby results, but they were very much Pyrrhic victories for them- it seemed that they threw everything at them to the ultimate detriment of their club as a whole. 

( And it most definitely is a hole). 

For the last 20+ years, they’ve royally stunk out whichever league they’ve infected, with their rancid fan’s behaviour and their laughably needy desperation to be loved by every and any club that isn’t us. 

The nadir of this awfulness was their morally bankrupt support, from the highest to lowest level of their club, of their beloved player,  convicted paedophile Adam Johnson. 

It’s been an absolute joy to watch them plummet through the leagues, dragging poor Burton Albion with them, and a constant source of delight to witness the filthy pack of cunts have their hopes momentarily raised, just to see them crash and burn faster and more spectactularly than the Challenger shuttle. 

Whenever our despised owner has given them fuel to cackle like senile old women at our own club’s woes, their various owners over the years have always, without fail, managed to fuck things up on a far more hilarious scale than anything the Fat Cunt has managed. 

And so… the question. 

Would you rather see them continue on their monumental spiral down to oblivion, knowing it ultimately means no more derbys, but brings the massively entertaining money-shot of seeing them crash out of existence/the Football League, or would you rather see them level out where they are, permanently in the twilight zone, but with the odd chance of meeting them in the cups? 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Aye same as quiff. A few years ago, despite my dislike for them, I wouldn’t have wished it on them, but they have been so fucking rancid and obsessive towards us in recent years I’m happy to see them gone. The final killer blow will be their kids and grandkids asking for the toon game to be put on tv, so they can watch, not in the hope of us losing but, because they have become.... little maggy cunts. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Howay said:

Aye same as quiff. A few years ago, despite my dislike for them, I wouldn’t have wished it on them, but they have been so fucking rancid and obsessive towards us in recent years I’m happy to see them gone. The final killer blow will be their kids and grandkids asking for the toon game to be put on tv, so they can watch, not in the hope of us losing but, because they have become.... little maggy cunts. 

:lol:
Evil genius. 

However, that does then deny our own future generations of the sheer delight and delicious hatred of them that we’ve so thoroughly enjoyed. 

Also, seeing them exist in a state of permanent misery as they yo-yo between League 1 and 2, making new alliances with Forest Green Rovers and Salford City :lol:, seems a far greater, and longer lasting pleasure, than the short lived but undoubtedly hilarious fact of them ceasing to exist would bring? 

• Haha 2

As eternally amusing as that bushpig is, this walking advert for bad barbering and dentistry is even better :lol:

zacVtFZ_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

https://youtu.be/rBSCfmbVDYY

Bushpig is at 30s in. 
This absolute pearler is from 34s on 

“ You worried?”

” Not werried at all, tharrin a diffrunt leygue. 
If we were playing Rotherham and Burton Albion weeyk in an weeyk out wey’d be top of the Leygue anarl!” 

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

As eternally amusing as that bushpig is, this walking advert for bad barbering and dentistry is even better :lol:

zacVtFZ_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

https://youtu.be/rBSCfmbVDYY

Bushpig is at 30s in. 
This absolute pearler is from 34s on 

“ You worried?”

” Not werried at all, tharrin a diffrunt leygue. 
If we were playing Rotherham and Burton Albion weeyk in an weeyk out wey’d be top of the Leygue anarl!” 

GERLD.

I’d have them doing a Luton or Oxford... despite a long history of football league status they spectacularly crash out into the vanarama for a season or three before returning to roughly where they are now. They obviously would then have the potential,should some over achieving space cadet feel the need, to regain premier league status and for the mackem boom/bust cycle to restart all over again...

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I’d have them doing a Luton or Oxford... despite a long history of football league status they spectacularly crash out into the vanarama for a season or three before returning to roughly where they are now. They obviously would then have the potential,should some over achieving space cadet feel the need, to regain premier league status and for the mackem boom/bust cycle to restart all over again...

Reminds me of.....

https://youtu.be/3L2JZGpfszc

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Hazel O’Connor was shite. 

Poor man's Toyah Wilcox. And she was fuckin dreadful too :lol:

4 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Can't remember that at all? :lol:

It was deranged  :lol:

It also makes me think of TyneTees other great contribution to children's TV Razamatazz. I expect you appeared on that at least 3 times? In between auditions for Byker Grove?..

• Haha 1

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

Alistair fucking Pirrie :lol:

Who’s this lass with him, sure she was a presenter. 
C3z5VXzWcAAaN9G.jpg

He always reminded me of an older version of one of the lads from school/Newcastle games who's no longer with us.

Stansfield. :wank:

18 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Poor man's Toyah Wilcox. And she was fuckin dreadful too :lol:

It was deranged  :lol:

It also makes me think of TyneTees other great contribution to children's TV Razamatazz. I expect you appeared on that at least 3 times? In between auditions for Byker Grove?..

If I see a TV camera I head away from it. I'm no Steve Wraith or True Geordie. :lol:

• Haha 3