mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

18 hours ago, t00nraider2 said:

They've recently had a £10mil injection by a group of multi billionaires to invest in recruitment and facilities, yet our club are still using wheely bins and inflatable pools. Are we confident in Ashley having a long term investment plan?

19 hours ago, t00nraider2 said:

They've recently had a £10mil injection by a group of multi billionaires to invest in recruitment and facilities, yet our club are still using wheely bins and inflatable pools. Are we confident in Ashley having a long term investment plan?

:lol:

This is possibly the most desperate post I've seen from a mackem. That £10m, as I gather from RTG, is being spent refurbishing a lift and other bits and pieces around the stadium. You let us know how that turns out as a 'long term investment plan' for a football club.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Rayvin said:

:lol:

This is possibly the most desperate post I've seen from a mackem. That £10m, as I gather from RTG, is being spent refurbishing a lift and other bits and pieces around the stadium. You let us know how that turns out as a 'long term investment plan' for a football club.

What makes it doubly funny is that when the absolute whopper started posting on here, he made out that he was a pro-Ashley Mag :lol:

Make your fucking mind up, Marra. 

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

It is, I was thinking of another lass, used to be an athlete- Kathy Tayler. 
portrait-of-television-presenter-kathy-t

Also remember Wincey Willis? Last I heard of her was a few years ago she was caught shoplifting in Asda, Longbenton. Plain clothes store detectives found a pair of unpaid sunglasses and tampons in her handbag. Willis claimed she was expecting some sunny periods. 

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Also remember Wincey Willis? Last I heard of her was a few years ago she was caught shoplifting in Asda, Longbenton. Plain clothes store detectives found a pair of unpaid sunglasses and tampons in her handbag. Willis claimed she was expecting some sunny periods. 

Just read this in the queue at John Lewis now everyone thinks I'm a fuckin idiot :lol:

• Haha 2

Their football situation is so exciting that they have a thread where they collectively count to 1 million. Seriously. That's the thread. Each poster adds the next number in the chain.

It starts at 100,036 because, presumably, the original was destroyed.

They have been doing this for over a year.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/count-to-a-million-from-100-036.1434245/

Considering what a shit tip of a club they are I find her pretentious purple prose fucking hilarious. That’s based on the first line, which is as far as I got. Ugly faux mackem bint 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 12/21/2019 at 23:39, Monkeys Fist said:

So, since the season of goodwill is upon us, ( and I’ve partaken of several Christmas spirits ), a question arises in my mind about our sister-fucking neighbours. 

But first some preamble.…

Our long rivalry has brought both pain and pleasure, in our case the latter mostly edging it, with us historically beating the fuck out of them on everything that counts. 

They love to bleat on about the last few derby results, but they were very much Pyrrhic victories for them- it seemed that they threw everything at them to the ultimate detriment of their club as a whole. 

( And it most definitely is a hole). 

For the last 20+ years, they’ve royally stunk out whichever league they’ve infected, with their rancid fan’s behaviour and their laughably needy desperation to be loved by every and any club that isn’t us. 

The nadir of this awfulness was their morally bankrupt support, from the highest to lowest level of their club, of their beloved player,  convicted paedophile Adam Johnson. 

It’s been an absolute joy to watch them plummet through the leagues, dragging poor Burton Albion with them, and a constant source of delight to witness the filthy pack of cunts have their hopes momentarily raised, just to see them crash and burn faster and more spectactularly than the Challenger shuttle. 

Whenever our despised owner has given them fuel to cackle like senile old women at our own club’s woes, their various owners over the years have always, without fail, managed to fuck things up on a far more hilarious scale than anything the Fat Cunt has managed. 

And so… the question. 

Would you rather see them continue on their monumental spiral down to oblivion, knowing it ultimately means no more derbys, but brings the massively entertaining money-shot of seeing them crash out of existence/the Football League, or would you rather see them level out where they are, permanently in the twilight zone, but with the odd chance of meeting them in the cups? 

I'm thoroughly enjoying their troubles. I don't want any club to go bust, but a spell in League 2, or the Vanarama Conference would be fucking hilarious. The way they're twisting themselves in knots about our season is fascinating. They're attempting to get the ideas that the team is shit but under performing, the new manager was shit but is the reason for our lofty position, the old manager is chequebook manager despite getting fuck all backing, the owner is mint, all to work together with the results being better than expected. 

If I was a mackem I'd be having a got at the dwindling attendances, the piss poor performances of the strikers, bemoaning Newcastle's luck and leaving it at that. Nice, safe and easy to argue.

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

I'm thoroughly enjoying their troubles. I don't want any club to go bust, but a spell in League 2, or the Vanarama Conference would be fucking hilarious. The way they're twisting themselves in knots about our season is fascinating. They're attempting to get the ideas that the team is shit but under performing, the new manager was shit but is the reason for our lofty position, the old manager is chequebook manager despite getting fuck all backing, the owner is mint, all to work together with the results being better than expected. 

If I was a mackem I'd be having a got at the dwindling attendances, the piss poor performances of the strikers, bemoaning Newcastle's luck and leaving it at that. Nice, safe and easy to argue.

fuck the horrible bitter cunts. i'd love to see them cease to be.

they're an absolute nothing club, whose main claims to fame in living memory are both footballing anomalies. an f.a. cup win in '73 and their string of derby victories.

the last of their TWO competitive forays in to europe was over 46 years ago.

they mocked the championship and clubs like burton who competed in it. they consider themselves to be everybody's cup final in the third division despite languishing in the bottom half of it.

they make outlandish and bizarre claims about their classy support and their multitude of football friends whilst at the same time they were singing songs in support of and justifying the actions of a fucking nonce.

there's no limits to the depths i'd like to see them sink and i hope they have a shite new year!

• Like 4