mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Looks like they might be turning it around mind. Seems the fans were wrong as usual, good thing their owner ignored them I guess. They should be grateful that their mindless gibbering wasn't paid any heed.

10 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Rumours om RTG that series 2 on netflix is coming next month.Thought it'd been canned. 

No it was confirmed a few months back now. Would be cracking if they actually got promoted this season but had canned series 3 :lol:

14 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

To be fair it is a bit of a turnaround in results with nothing major changing. Long way to go though.

Bloody good thing their owner ignored them though when they were out for blood. If he'd listened to those dumbfucks they'd have sacked the guy and still been ambling pointlessly around midtable. Once again the fans would have been front and centre of the damage.

Instead they've been saved by the owner they've forced into selling up. For their sake, I hope the next owner realises that he should pay no attention to them whatsoever. Seems to be the best way to run that particular club.

25 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Bloody good thing their owner ignored them though when they were out for blood. If he'd listened to those dumbfucks they'd have sacked the guy and still been ambling pointlessly around midtable. Once again the fans would have been front and centre of the damage.

Instead they've been saved by the owner they've forced into selling up. For their sake, I hope the next owner realises that he should pay no attention to them whatsoever. Seems to be the best way to run that particular club.

'The Don' couldn't afford to do it and he can't afford to keep the club from what I've read. 

15 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

No it was confirmed a few months back now. Would be cracking if they actually got promoted this season but had canned series 3 :lol:

Aye I'd fully laugh my arse off at that. Probably the funniest thing ever.

I get that they are desperate to laugh at us/take the piss, but even if we did lose 2-0 away to Everton I’m not really sure that’s something to take the piss about really, especially given how much Everton have spent recently. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Howay said:

I get that they are desperate to laugh at us/take the piss, but even if we did lose 2-0 away to Everton I’m not really sure that’s something to take the piss about really, especially given how much Everton have spent recently. 

The makems have a love-in with the scouse makems so criticism of their mates isn’t allowed.

• Like 1