mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Just watched them getting beat by Portsmouth. Full on singing 'sunderland boot boys'. :jesuswept: it's like me singing 'wise men say'. Fucking shameless. Not even joking. That's (one) of the differences right there. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

This programme is absolutely hilarious. Coleman is box office :lol: 

What an absolute fraud he is btw 

35 minutes ago, Tom said:

Absolutely but to the extent he carries it off is impressive. 

He fucking loves himself, which helps 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

Oh yeh he’s just so detached from reality it’s unreal. It’s great television. 

The Rodwell scenes are unbelievable as well :lol: 

Alan Pardew syndrome 

I’ve never really took an interest & now I’m not allowed to leave the house. :lol:

Gary Bennett’s accent btw :lol:

He sounds like a Bob Mortimer character.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Alex said:

What an absolute fraud he is btw 

Called it years ago when he was in vogue. Really pleased I was right and what a club to crash and burn with. :good:

1 hour ago, Tom said:

I’ve never really took an interest & now I’m not allowed to leave the house. :lol:

Gary Bennett’s accent btw :lol:

He sounds like a Bob Mortimer character.

The first time I heard his voice on BBC Newcastle I nearly crashed the car laughing. He sounds like a Mancunian/Mackem Thunderbirds reject of the Parker voice. 

• Haha 3

On 03/04/2020 at 11:20, Howmanheyman said:

I think they're lucky it's Sunderland fans who are making the show, 1000% :lol: and they still come out of it looking shit. Also, while I remember, does slick boy Tory have a clue what constitutes a record? He said he wanted the third division record crowd then mumbled something about recent years. So he basically wanted Sunderland and by association, himself, to hold the 'biggest recent times attendance in Division three' trophy. 

But that’s the way makems think.’ Yes you won the league that season but we beat you 9 v 1 at SJP,which is a record’

4 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

It’s been pointed out on here that he sounds deaf.I’ve certainly never heard anyone speak like that before.Is he partially deaf and does he wear a hearing aid or two?

I beg your pardon? 

• Haha 3

I liked the second season more than the first.  Yes the first season is hilarious all the way through with one fuck up after another.  But the second season is real drama.  It has the classic three act structure.  The first act is the new hope where everything is going well.  The second act sees things starting to go a bit wrong with Maja fucking off and the ridiculous chase for Will Grigg (which really does seem to be based on the song) and then it all blows up in the third act culminating in an episode of television every bit as good as anything that came out of The Wire or Breaking Bad.

Great stuff.

Oh and is Donald's bird transgender?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, David Kelly said:

I liked the second season more than the first.  Yes the first season is hilarious all the way through with one fuck up after another.  But the second season is real drama.  It has the classic three act structure.  The first act is the new hope where everything is going well.  The second act sees things starting to go a bit wrong with Maja fucking off and the ridiculous chase for Will Grigg (which really does seem to be based on the song) and then it all blows up in the third act culminating in an episode of television every bit as good as anything that came out of The Wire or Breaking Bad.

Great stuff.

Oh and is Donald's bird transgender?

Definitely all silicone and filler.

Would Charlie's missus!

Decent analysis that, interesting Catts wasn't painted more the cunt, especially as they set it up early when talking about the wage bill. Shame the plague has fucked season 3, would have been interesting watching them turn on the Don.

• Like 1