mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

3 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

He’s telling the Saudis, who are one of the most criticised regimes on the planet, that they’ll need a thick skin. 
Bright lad, Charlie. :lol:

Whilst inadvertently admitting he knows fuck all about the business he’s currently in :lol: 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: Brilliant. I love the “time to sell up Donald” comments, who the fuck do they think is queueing up to buy a third division club with a constantly increasing debt? 

:lol:

I've got a hundred quid. That's non negotiable. Take it or leave it. 

• Haha 3

At least they’ll be nobody’s cup final any more. Honestly, man, just when you think it can’t get any better down the road they pull another one out the bag. They appear to be absolutely cattled for the foreseeable. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Personally I now think they’re as brilliant as all the mackems thought they were. 

So many of the fans bought the owners’ PR patter. Even down to how many got on board with replacing the seats and so on. I mean, I can understand them being desperate for the new owners to do well but they swallowed all their shite. Loads of people on here called it too, so it’s not like no one could’ve seen through it 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What a day this has turned out to be, However! Donald and his stripper missus along with slick back Charlie still expect to receive a profit for this basket case of a club. Sad state of affairs but still struggle not to laugh. 

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Alex said:

So many of the fans bought the owners’ PR patter. Even down to how many got on board with replacing the seats and so on. I mean, I can understand them being desperate for the new owners to do well but they swallowed all their shite. Loads of people on here called it too, so it’s not like no one could’ve seen through it 

:lol:
They didn’t just swallow their shite, they sprinkled Parmesan on it, drizzled some olive oil and hoyed a cherry tomato on it. 

Then took pictures of their new shizza for everyone to see. 

mqbckkyzaL2tUW_A.jpg

• Haha 6

Imagine if the club they hated more than anyone became the richest club in the world next week.

That would really piss them off. 

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Imagine if the club they hated more than anyone became the richest club in the world next week.

That would really piss them off. 

While they struggle to scrape together enough money to mend the lift :lol:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Kitman said:

While they struggle to scrape together enough money to mend the lift :lol:

Only needs to go one way because they're never going up.

• Haha 5

53 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

If you had a billion,would you buy them anonymously and run them into the ground? 

sunland never run, haven't you heard :D

Karma’s a bitch. 

Just started on season 2 of STID as well. It would appear that the piss-taking party was just getting started 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

That tweet is spot on, they deserve and should get no sympathy from our lot. They reacted in a truly pathetic way last time we went down, and milked it to a ridiculous point “well weeeyah still one playyce above yas” when they were rock bottom and we were top after most the season. 

I’ve seen a lot on Twitter giving them sympathy, saying it goes further than football with the owners, it’s bad for the North East etc, at no point have they ever offered even a glimmer of sympathy about Ashley completely taking the piss out of NUFC or its fans, in fact as the tweet above shows when we hit our low point they doubled down, they were wishing insolvency on us, relegation to League One etc. Just think about what they would be like if the current situation was reversed (it would never be mind, no one like this lot would buy that shit little club). They can go fuck themselves, that shit club is finally where it, and their minging small minded support, belongs. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

How’s it bad for the north east like? A decrease in match day footfall might make Sunderland even more of a shithole. So fucking what? I’ve been there about 5 times in my life and not once was by choice. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2