mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

54 minutes ago, Howay said:

That tweet is spot on, they deserve and should get no sympathy from our lot. They reacted in a truly pathetic way last time we went down, and milked it to a ridiculous point “well weeeyah still one playyce above yas” when they were rock bottom and we were top after most the season. 

I’ve seen a lot on Twitter giving them sympathy, saying it goes further than football with the owners, it’s bad for the North East etc, at no point have they ever offered even a glimmer of sympathy about Ashley completely taking the piss out of NUFC or its fans, in fact as the tweet above shows when we hit our low point they doubled down, they were wishing insolvency on us, relegation to League One etc. Just think about what they would be like if the current situation was reversed (it would never be mind, no one like this lot would buy that shit little club). They can go fuck themselves, that shit club is finally where it, and their minging small minded support, belongs. 

:lol:

Howay seconds before a mackem rant.....

trainwreck-amy-schumer-drinking__01.jpg

• Haha 6

On 09/05/2020 at 15:03, Howay said:

That tweet is spot on, they deserve and should get no sympathy from our lot. They reacted in a truly pathetic way last time we went down, and milked it to a ridiculous point “well weeeyah still one playyce above yas” when they were rock bottom and we were top after most the season. 

I’ve seen a lot on Twitter giving them sympathy, saying it goes further than football with the owners, it’s bad for the North East etc, at no point have they ever offered even a glimmer of sympathy about Ashley completely taking the piss out of NUFC or its fans, in fact as the tweet above shows when we hit our low point they doubled down, they were wishing insolvency on us, relegation to League One etc. Just think about what they would be like if the current situation was reversed (it would never be mind, no one like this lot would buy that shit little club). They can go fuck themselves, that shit club is finally where it, and their minging small minded support, belongs. 

I'd rather say sunderland is bad for the North East. 

It's a fucking cess pit.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Anorthernsoul said:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Fucking priceless these clowns mind.

Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 21.10.25.png

So no different to the prior 67 years the bitter little tramp. A town of fucking losers. 

• Haha 4

There’s a few other clubs I’ve got a bit of time for but the whole special bond thing is so small time. It suits them down to the ground. 

• Like 2

I suppose it's just part of their natural journey into taking St George flags to England games with their name on it like the rest of all the other lower league clubs. 

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Alex said:

There’s a few other clubs I’ve got a bit of time for but the whole special bond thing is so small time. It suits them down to the ground. 

Let’s face it, this is the only way they’ll ever have a club team to support in Europe

• Haha 1

It’s funny the mention of England going out to Iceland. Allardyce knew what a basket case they were and couldn’t wait to get away in any eventuality. He seemed to view keeping them up as a massive achievement he would struggle to repeat. 

39 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

"Peak of the mountain" :icon_lol:

Narrowly scraping survival. Pua gerld marra.

Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 11.45.14.png

"It's scary how none of us knew what was coming after it".  Scary how many of us with a passing interest in them could see what was happening but none of them thick cunts could.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Can see things getting a bit messy in a few years time if things go the way we hope. Young kids to mackem dads in no-mans land wanting Newcastle United kits. 

Instead of singing " you'll never see a mackem in Milan"

We'll have to sing,  "you'll never see a mackem in pennywell" 

• Like 1

Zany club twitter account admins. The special relationship shite the mackems wank on about is pathetic tbh, shouldn’t they also be pairing with a side in 3. Liga? 

• Haha 2

At least Gelsenkirchen is one of our twin towns and we've got a tradition of footballing exchange - not just friendly matches, but a delegation including the mayor came over for that England-Germany game that was Sir Bobby's last public appearance, and so on.

Sunderland's German twin town is Essen. Essen's biggest club plays in red and white and is currently in the fourth tier. Sounds like a decent match if you ask me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4