mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

36 minutes ago, Dougle said:

Massey Ferguson are the boys for me like.

Settle for nowt less.

Russian tractors are where it’s at- might as well go all in on the evil regime crack. 
Look at this bitch…

4302187.jpeg

36 minutes ago, Dougle said:

Massey Ferguson are the boys for me like.

Settle for nowt less.

It's a shame JCB don't exist any more as they are the Jesus Christ of Backhoes.

Btw you want a Fendt, German engineering and precision, just what we need in a defender.

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Russian tractors are where it’s at- might as well go all in on the evil regime crack. 
Look at this bitch…

4302187.jpeg

c

Looks like the Titus Bramble of tractors tbh!

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Look at this bitch…

4302187.jpeg

Craig Bellamy/Dwight Gayle on posture.

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Huge back end, powerful as fuck, not too manoeverable? 

And likely to lose control of its huge implement at any moment.

v

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

A bit rapey?

So yeah.

• Haha 1

Just now, sammynb said:

Lamborghini started out as a tractor manufacturer.

That’s who I was thinking of I think 

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol: How the fuck did you know that? 
b7fa31cfb075e40eb9afc3bd176b4208.jpeg

Pretty sure it was Lamborghini I meant. Although my eldest loved them when he was younger, along with those bendy buses you never see any more for some reason :lol: so I might have picked up that bit of info from him. I know ford ones are usually blue for example :lol: 

1 minute ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

JCB does still exist.

No way?

I remember when I was an apprentice they went bust, mid/late 80s.

You sure they aren't just another MG.

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

I don't think they ever went bust? Same family has owned them for decades.

Okay might have been the local distributor as they disappeared from the market here.

Place I did my apprenticeship was a Yanmar, Fendt & Belarus (what pos they were) dealer.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the mackem, 'Confucious' and his theory on life, Sunderland and Newcastle United. As the real Confucius might have said/say, 'Man who has head full of broken biscuits, often crumbles when faced with reality'. :good:

20200702_160410.jpg

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 7
  • Jaysus... 1

What that post really indicates tbh is that they don't care how shite they are, whatsoever, as long as we're vaguely in there with them. They'd be happy being the joint worst team in all of professional football as long as we were the other one. All this "Sonny knows his place, Sonny may be a fucking retard, but at least he knows to doff his cap to the big kids". Servile fucks.

In my entire time talking to Newcastle fans about football, not once has one of them ever said to me "I don't mind how shite we are as long as the mackems aren't doing better".

I know we all know this but it amazes me that they can't see it for the life of them.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

:lol: They’re such a bunch of gimps. Imagine giving a flying fuck what some bellend from London, Manchester, or Liverpool thinks about your fan base just because they support a club that’s more successful. I hope we get taken over and fans from all over are absolutely fuming about it as we start winning things. 

Genuinely think if some of them walked in on their missus getting her back end clapped by a bloke wearing a Liverpool hat, they’d apologize and tell them they’ll stick the kettle on so it’s ready for when they’re finished. 

They also seriously need to get a grip as well, they’re going into their third season in League One, and didn’t even get into the play off places in the one that just ended. Trying to compare themselves to a Premier League club is embarrassing, let alone to one that is potentially going to be the richest club in world football. 

I’m not even getting into that weird cunt talking about Nobby and Sonny. We’re not siblings, and if we are they’re the sibling we want absolutely fucking nothing to do with while they spout racist stuff and things in support of child molestors on their Facebook account. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 8