mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Bottom of the Premier League, then bottom of the Championship, then their lowest ever finish (5th in the third tier) followed by their lowest ever finish again (8th in league one). Hopefully they’re not done just yet 

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the mackem, 'Confucious' and his theory on life, Sunderland and Newcastle United. As the real Confucius might have said/say, 'Man who has head full of broken biscuits, often crumbles when faced with reality'. :good:

20200702_160410.jpg

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance." 

Confucius

• Like 2

Dear oh dear, “Nobby and Sonny”. Just when you think RTG can’t get any weirder or more embarrassing, one of them craps out something like that drivel :lol: 

I expect in real life Nobby is what the OP sticks into his Sonny’s rear end when he gets back from the pub.

Edited by Kitman
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Tdansmith said:

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance." 

Confucius

No issues there like 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Toonpack said:

They also made tanks in WW2 for Adolph

Um, no. The good doctor was involved in the manufacture and design of tanks in WW2 but Porsche the company never made tanks, the tractors aren't even really Porsches, the engine and drivetrain was designed by Porsche but they were made by someone else and just badged Porsche.

Anyway back to the sad makem cunts.

19 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Um, no. The good doctor was involved in the manufacture and design of tanks in WW2 but Porsche the company never made tanks, the tractors aren't even really Porsches, the engine and drivetrain was designed by Porsche but they were made by someone else and just badged Porsche.

Can you two take this to the Ipswich forum? 

• Haha 3

All i wanted to do was talk about my beloved Porsche tanks . mean thats what forums are for. Because i put up to many topics i get verbally abused i get called a cunt. and everything. i dont need this. i dont deserve it. So thanks for having me. enjoyed my time here. See yer all around

• Haha 5

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

All i wanted to do was talk about my beloved Porsche tanks . mean thats what forums are for. Because i put up to many topics i get verbally abused i get called a cunt. and everything. i dont need this. i dont deserve it. So thanks for having me. enjoyed my time here. See yer all around

Tanks are crap, trust me on this.

2 hours ago, Renton said:

Cousin's step dad? :lol:

Talk about being ITK. Got to be a spoof account. 

Apart from the numerous batshit crazy aspects to that post on RTG, surely the mackems can’t be more than a kick up the arse away from being in administration themselves 

• Like 1

Not to mention how ‘classy’ it is hoping for load of clubs to go out of business just so they can benefit 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Tanks are crap, trust me on this.

If you want me to trust you, you must be a tank expert. 
To be an expert, you must have spent lots of time studying pictures of tanks and that. 
Why would you spend so long studying something you think is crap?

You’re either lying, not an expert, or a mental. 

Either way, Tanks are mint. 

( My cousin’s step-dad, Nobby, is a genuine tank expert, and he reckons you’re talking out of your hoop). 

• Haha 4