mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

“Best place to park near the Parc des Princes for when the lads get into Europe? Now the maggy bastards takeover is off and our takeover to an energy drink tycoon worth £500 is red hot with his desire to bring in a squad of top Premier League talent it’s only a matter of time until we are pushing for the top”

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Well, he might be Del Boy MKII but he's clearly done some homework on buttering up the mackems but obviously loses some points for the lack of an 'FTM'.

This reply :lol:

• Haha 5

:lol: They fall for it every fucking time man. The two dick heads they have now slipped by any worries by attacking NUFC, here comes some bellend with a tenner to his name and a track record of dodgy sport dealings should we worry? Nah man he reyt stuck the boot into the Maggie cunts when their deal went wrong

• Haha 2

Excellent.

After the way they went on yesterday I hope the cunts go bust & cease to exist.

Is there another league one club swinging as high as them apropos “rivalry”? 

Most clubs realise they’re fucking shite and shut the fuck up.

Ashley is the lowest ebb in our entire history and we're TWO DIVISIONS above them.

• Haha 5

17 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: They fall for it every fucking time man. The two dick heads they have now slipped by any worries by attacking NUFC, here comes some bellend with a tenner to his name and a track record of dodgy sport dealings should we worry? Nah man he reyt stuck the boot into the Maggie cunts when their deal went wrong

I think the best bit is he seems to be completely inept in business terms. He’s utterly full of shit as well which they’ll lap up, as you say. He made his money off ‘flipping’ a Zimbabwean tobacco farm which he never actually owned and sold to the Chinese at an inflated price in a country where the Chinese already have a large presence, investment-wise, and would have seen this conman coming a mile off. He used the nonexistent funds to supposedly develop an energy drink which was actually started in Croatia by someone else anyway and you can’t buy it anywhere and is owned by a company with fuck all money in the bank. Add to that he’s a boxing promoter who seemingly only looks after a fat Scottish heavyweight who’s lost nearly half his fights despite never having been in with anyone of any quality. Finally, Covid-19 is a conspiracy because he doesn’t want to have to wear a mask because he can’t fit one on that goes over his manky, a decade out of date, hipster beard. I fucking hope he buys the club because you just know it’ll be done using loans secured against the club and its paltry assets if he can get anyone stupid enough to let him have the funds. It’s the least they deserve 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Excellent.

After the way they went on yesterday I hope the cunts go bust & cease to exist.

Is there another league one club swinging as high as them apropos “rivalry”? 

Most clubs realise they’re fucking shite and shut the fuck up.

Ashley is the lowest ebb in our entire history and we're TWO DIVISIONS above them.

Sorry, Tom, I missed that last bit, how many divisions above them? :unsure:

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Alex said:

I think the best bit is he seems to be completely inept in business terms. He’s utterly full of shit as well which they’ll lap up, as you say. He made his money off ‘flipping’ a Zimbabwean tobacco farm which he never actually owned and sold to the Chinese at an inflated price in a country where the Chinese already have a large presence, investment-wise, and would have seen this conman coming a mile off. He used the nonexistent funds to supposedly develop an energy drink which was actually started in Croatia by someone else anyway and you can’t buy it anywhere and is owned by a company with fuck all money in the bank. Add to that he’s a boxing promoter who seemingly only looks after a fat Scottish heavyweight who’s lost nearly half his fights despite never having been in with anyone of any quality. Finally, Covid-19 is a conspiracy because he doesn’t want to have to wear a mask because he can’t fit one on that goes over his manky, a decade out of date, hipster beard. I fucking hope he buys the club because you just know it’ll be done using loans secured against the club and its paltry assets if he can get anyone stupid enough to let him have the funds. It’s the least they deserve 

I was fully on board until this bullshit.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Alex said:

:lol: Aye but he posted a gerrin about the mag takeover being off so therefore he’s a MLF. I can’t wait to hear about how he just has to move some money around and secure a few loans anytime they want to buy a player. Honestly man when will they fucking look at stuff objectively? There’s a reason everyone is worried about this Henry Mauriss, he seems completely full of shit and as things stand Ashley honestly does seem a better option, if he came out saying mackems are little paedo supporting tramps that shite on seats I’d still not be on board with the bloke. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Naturally I only skimmed through it but I think the jist of it was that all Sunderland fans should be indebted to the Don for single-handedly stopping them from going under.

12 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Naturally I only skimmed through it but I think the jist of it was that all Sunderland fans should be indebted to the Don for single-handedly stopping them from going under.

The gist is we don’t know were born and shouldn’t be pissed off with Ashley because Sunderland and Bury fans are far worse off. It’s a bit like saying we can never be pissed off with anything in life because we don’t live in Sunderland 

• Haha 4