mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

6 hours ago, Sonatine said:

Hobo Gandalf still in the running.  In his own mind.

If either the energy drink or the data systems company were moderately successful (let alone living up to the claims he makes) than you would imagine it would be difficult for one person to be the CEO in both companies let alone doing all this other stuff. It makes you wonder if he’s not quite all he claims to be. 

• Haha 5

41 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

The thing with the Netflix show is that it was done with the makers totally onside, Sunderland fans themselves and hoping to highlight the club and big it up on what was meant to be a promotion year. Imagine if they wanted to do a hatchet job on them? Could've just used CCTV and phoned it in if that was the case. :lol:

Aye, it was done really sympathetically and it was still hilarious 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

“ Had a massive bet…”:lol:

Gandaft; “I’ll bet you any money The Donald wipes the floor with Sleepy Joe!”

Long Suffering Mate; “ Go on then, you hairy danger- £100 says Biden wins”

Gandaft; “ Make it £1000… I’ve got £4.37p in the bank, but my well-connected backers will cover it, (not that I’ll lose, it’s easy money)”

LSM ; “ … “

• Haha 2

I watched a bit of the F1 documentary on Netflix (yeah I am working from home). This tramp was involved with a team Haas or something? Meant to be investing £35 million, then just never did and left.

Looks like he smells too

I searched homeless gandalf and this site is interesting https://rivertribe.co.uk/the-strange-story-of-william-storey/ my main thought reading it was "this is all Baron Munchausen bollocks". Honestly I don't believe a word this fucker claims, my betting would be that William Storey is not his borth name too.

Edit* just scanned the rich energy website and it's a wix site. Not exactly gold standard for a multi million pound company.

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves

Had a massive non existent bet on something unquantifiable with someone who doesn’t exist who is allegedly supporting him as a backer in a fake bid to not buy a football club which most people don’t give a fuck about to raise the profile of an energy drink you can’t buy anywhere 

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I searched homeless gandalf and this site is interesting https://rivertribe.co.uk/the-strange-story-of-william-storey/ my main thought reading it was "this is all Baron Munchausen bollocks". Honestly I don't believe a word this fucker claims, my betting would be that William Storey is not his borth name too.

Edit* just scanned the rich energy website and it's a wix site. Not exactly gold standard for a multi million pound company.

The Wolf Data Systems site reeks of a cover for some bollocks con he’s trying to pull too 

2 hours ago, Tom said:

There’s good looking long beards but he looks like he’s homeless.

There’s good looking long hair but he looks like someone’s stuck his wig on about 6 inches too far back 

• Haha 1

:lol: Imagine having this tit pretending he’s buying your club man. 

I also find it fascinating that people get so caught up in his titles as CEO, he’s CEO of company’s he has made literally anyone could do that ffs. 

43 minutes ago, Alex said:

He can relate to Trump because they pay similar amounts of tax 

Although in ZZ Pops case it's probably cos he's got fuck all money rather than fiddling the system.  Not that Trumps bank balance is looking too healthy going by recent news.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Imagine having this tit pretending he’s buying your club man. 

I also find it fascinating that people get so caught up in his titles as CEO, he’s CEO of company’s he has made literally anyone could do that ffs. 

CEO of a company whose last accounts were for year ending in September 2017. Definitely a sign of a strong business.

• Haha 1