mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

:lol: If by business partner he means his laptop uses Windows, then aye they’re his business partner. 

In other news has the weird little COVID denying wanker saved up enough of his Giro payments to buy that wretched scummy little club yet? 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 2

He tweeted something last week about major deals in the education sector for Wolf Data Systems with absolutely no mention of what they were or who they were with. When I worked for a small IT firm all of our clients, including a few universities, were all more than happy to let us say we worked with them and put testimonials on our website etc. And why wouldn’t they if it’s legit? I suspect he’s mentally ill. 

1 hour ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I hope he gets the loans to buy it because he will send them into administration.

Seems unlikely to say the least. Which is a shame 

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: He tweeted something a day or two ago about being proud to be involved with the GGG v Martin Murray fight. It took place more than 5 years ago :lol: 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 1

I’ve seen a lot of weird shit on drugs, but I have never ever ever ever ever looked at Sunderland and thought "that looks like a great investment". Not once, all right? I have seen UFO’s split the sky like a sheet, but I have never ever seen Sunderland and thought  "invest", not once. I have had seven balls of light come off of a UFO, lead me onto their ship, explain to me telepathically that we are all one and there is no such thing as death, but I have never ever ever have I looked at Sunderland and thought "that could be a wise investment".

Now, maybe I wasn’t getting good shit?

• Haha 2