mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

12 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

10 (ten) years since the 5-1. Fucking hell.

Fuck me yeah.... I was at my brothers 40th in Edinburgh on the Saturday night...,got a couple of hours sleep then got the 0800 train from Haymarket with a breakfast consisting of a four pack of Strongbow to the game. Think I had a couple with @Howmanheyman postgame in the Percy, a fuckin brilliant day....

10 years on, not allowed into the City of Edinburgh to celebrate my brothers 50th & the mackems are in divi 3 without a pot to piss in, so not all bad :D

• Haha 5

34 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Fuck me yeah.... I was at my brothers 40th in Edinburgh on the Saturday night...,got a couple of hours sleep then got the 0800 train from Haymarket with a breakfast consisting of a four pack of Strongbow to the game. Think I had a couple with @Howmanheyman postgame in the Percy, a fuckin brilliant day....

10 years on, not allowed into the City of Edinburgh to celebrate my brothers 50th & the mackems are in divi 3 without a pot to piss in, so not all bad :D

The only thing I remember of that match afterwards is walking round a couple of friends houses with the bairns later on that night as they had their Halloween stuff on, a bit pissed and still buzzing. :lol:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

10 (ten) years since the 5-1. Fucking hell.

Went to see a classical ensemble playing Eno’s Apollo album in full at the Sage after going to the match. I celebrated in style. 

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Went out with Tooj and Chez Given the night before and woke up on the settee and found a full miniature of Black Bottle in my pocket. Which I necked. Nee idea how it got there. Or how I got there tbf. Funny the things you remember 

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

Went out with Tooj and Chez Given the night before and woke up on the settee and found a full miniature of Black Bottle in my pocket. Which I necked. Nee idea how it got there. Or how I got there tbf. Funny the things you remember 

Sounds like a good night :D

did you winess any champagne enemas?? :unsure:

4 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Sounds like a good night :D

did you winess any champagne enemas?? :unsure:

I don’t remember any but that doesn’t mean they didn’t happen 

:lol: I’m sorry like, a MAGA hat and liking for Trump is bad enough for an American / someone living in America to be wearing / being into, but I can’t help but feel a bloke that seemingly has no connection to the US wearing it is simply a fucking racist. The more we learn about the bloke the more he seems absolutely perfect for Sunderland. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4