mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

6 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

I think the first lad who I saw on a site  with a smartphone capable of playing video had footage of iraqi hostage Kenneth Bigley being beheaded on it. This lad asked me if I wanted to see it. When I declined he helpfully described the scene in minute detail. What's fuckin wrong with these people? ....

Aye, a lad I know was sending the footage from the recent terrorist attacks, and after repeatedly being told no one in the group had any interest in watching he started describing what was happening, he even said “it’s only CCTV footage man”, aye CCTV footage of real people being murdered you huckle. He got pissy and offended when I called him a fucking weirdo :lol:

Edited by Howay

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Is it just me or is the capitalisation all over the shop?

The boring answer is that legal documents will often define specific terms at the outset and capitalise them so it's clear that that definition is meant every time the term is used subsequently.

That doesn't rule out the possibility that he's just cobbled something together himself in MS Word, of course.

• Like 1

Is that the gormless twat again who posted those videos to YouTube, singing chants he’d made up himself? Absolutely tragic character 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 3