mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

12 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Apparently some texts from Methven have leaked, where he berates their fans as “toxic” who hate everyone- owners managers and players, and calls them “lobotomised monkeys”. 

Mint :lol:

So he really does ‘get’ the club and its fans after all. 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 5

I think the only difference between the two players is that one is probably the greatest defensive player of all time and the other other never normally played at the back 

• Haha 4

18 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Just realised my Rich Energy hasn’t showed up yet, the Swamp Thing looking cunt

Jesus man, have some patience. He uses his own piss in every can, it takes a little time to fill them all

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I would love David Beckham to manage them. I reckon he’d be shit.

Imagine his lass seeing Sunderland. 

“Thaahh owa they’re yoused to be joplins, but ehrtz shut now like. Then wa have a greggs and errr...a quick fit”

• Haha 3

They should give it to that gormless lad who makes up chants while shaking jars of salt and sugar in his mams attic. He’s probably way more likely than their shouts for Beckham, and Eddie Howe, I would have thought 3 years of struggling in League One might have made them a little more realistic ffs. 

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Howay said:

They should give it to that gormless lad who makes up chants while shaking jars of salt and sugar in his mams attic. He’s probably way more likely than their shouts for Beckham, and Eddie Howe, I would have thought 3 years of struggling in League One might have made them a little more realistic ffs. 

:lol: It’s a staggering level of delusion, isn’t it?  

Come manage our shitty League 1 club with a shit squad and shit owners in a shit town....on shit pay and with shit all money to spend. Oh yes, and enjoy the dog’s abuse from the shit fans unless you ace promotion from day 1.

Tempting isn’t it? :lol:

• Haha 6