mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

21 hours ago, Alex said:

All none of them :lol: 

:lol: Imagine being that much of a wanker that you think someone doing the absolute bare minimum during a pandemic where people are dying makes them a moron. Almost helmet of a bloke. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 2

I was thinking the bloke on the left is a bit old to wear those trainers but then I thought he’s a mackem charva so he’s probably under 30 but just looks double that age 

• Haha 1

Just catching up. 😄

What I find most hilarious is the thought that Donald and Methven not only have to put up with the fans but also this lunatic. Bet they fucking regret the day they got involved with SAFC. 

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, Alex said:

I was thinking the bloke on the left is a bit old to wear those trainers but then I thought he’s a mackem charva so he’s probably under 30 but just looks double that age 

I think he’s a canny enough bloke by all accounts. He’s the Sunderland TV man.

4 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

He's offering their fans out already :lol:

RTG hardmen will be foaming he hasn't picked them. Shiting himself just like the Mags. FTM.

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 3

Just now, TheGingerQuiff said:

Reiver and magcatcherhutch?

The first rings a bell, no idea about the other one? I think the only other one that stands out, (other than the fish), is Dangermows with the Tony Blair pic. I don't go on too often and even then, there's a nugget or several straight in front of you if you're there looking for a laugh without having to spend any time on there whatsoever searching. :lol:

• Haha 1

:lol: Is this bloke actually wealthy? I just find it hard to believe he’s managed to actually be successful and generate wealth when he’s so clearly completely fucking deluded. I’ve no doubt if he does this boxing thing we will see some tweets of him where he met Anthony Joshua with a quote along the lines of “good sparring session with Joshua today! Good to work in this discipline again after being a former golden glove champ as a kid, he says I could easily outbox most pros! #livingunderabridgelife #cheesychipsaremint #business” while the pic is clearly from some Joshua press conference from 3 year ago. 

I know we take the piss out of the mackems but I still find it unreal that they’re seriously giving this bloke the time of day :lol:. Newcastle fans were onto those absolute chancers called the Belgravia group or whatever it was immediately, and even those faking bastards at least looked more legitimate than this doilem. 

• Haha 7

11 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Is this bloke actually wealthy? I just find it hard to believe he’s managed to actually be successful and generate wealth when he’s so clearly completely fucking deluded. I’ve no doubt if he does this boxing thing we will see some tweets of him where he met Anthony Joshua with a quote along the lines of “good sparring session with Joshua today! Good to work in this discipline again after being a former golden glove champ as a kid, he says I could easily outbox most pros! #livingunderabridgelife #cheesychipsaremint #business” while the pic is clearly from some Joshua press conference from 3 year ago. 

I know we take the piss out of the mackems but I still find it unreal that they’re seriously giving this bloke the time of day :lol:. Newcastle fans were onto those absolute chancers called the Belgravia group or whatever it was immediately, and even those faking bastards at least looked more legitimate than this doilem. 

🎵Oh! Think twice

'cos it's another day for you and me in paradise.....🎶

(I think it's the 2020 re-mix version to highlight the unfortunates still sleeping rough in this day and age) :(

20201222_155530.jpg

• Haha 1