mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol: Is this bloke actually wealthy? I just find it hard to believe he’s managed to actually be successful and generate wealth when he’s so clearly completely fucking deluded. I’ve no doubt if he does this boxing thing we will see some tweets of him where he met Anthony Joshua with a quote along the lines of “good sparring session with Joshua today! Good to work in this discipline again after being a former golden glove champ as a kid, he says I could easily outbox most pros! #livingunderabridgelife #cheesychipsaremint #business” while the pic is clearly from some Joshua press conference from 3 year ago. 

I know we take the piss out of the mackems but I still find it unreal that they’re seriously giving this bloke the time of day :lol:. Newcastle fans were onto those absolute chancers called the Belgravia group or whatever it was immediately, and even those faking bastards at least looked more legitimate than this doilem. 

I get the feeling he’s inherited a bit of money / has reasonably wealthy parents and is basically a con merchant who flies by the seat of his pants with other like-minded arseholes. Being taken in by his shite is akin to sending a grand to a Nigerian email fraudster. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

:lol: :lol: So his next move in his man of the people takeover was to offer to sue a fanzine, and then offer them out for a fight? I hope this kid absolutely laces him all over. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 1

He’ll probably cry off and try to make it look like the other lad did.

Not to mention that, by reacting that way to a critical article in a fanzine, he’s pretty much proven the author’s point that he’s not to be taken seriously.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Reiver and magcatcherhutch?

No one harder than magcatcherhutch.He’s filled in hundreds of those maggie cunts.Sometimes the odds have been 1/10 against but  he’s always come out on top.No one likes a Hollie thread on rtg more than him,unless the thread is about the 27th March 1970.

• Haha 4

“Magcatcherhutch” btw :lol: it’s a bloke probably in his 40’s or 50’s the sad fucking cunt, out on the streets of Sunderland attacking random kids on the street “ave that yi Maggie cunt” “eeyah maaayte ahhm a MLF” “yi can nevvah be too careful, just anuvva day for the magcatcher, time to queue for the giro”. 

I don't know anything at all about MMA, Boxing, whatever - but are you meant to push both hands forwards when you go for a punch like he does over and over? He looks like a toddler playing at boxing to me, but then I'm uninitiated.

21 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I watched about thirty seconds, right up to the point where Billy Boy actually kicks the other fella. :lol: 

It doesn’t get much better 

9 hours ago, Rayvin said:

I don't know anything at all about MMA, Boxing, whatever - but are you meant to push both hands forwards when you go for a punch like he does over and over? He looks like a toddler playing at boxing to me, but then I'm uninitiated.

Yeah, he’s basically nailed the sweet science. You’re not meant to throw jabs, you just hold your arm out. Also his signature haymaker which misses the opponent by so much he almost ends up out the ring whilst completely losing his balance is a thing of beauty. 

• Haha 2