mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Do you remember when we played our 100th game in Europe? Can't remember them congratulating us but I'll be the bigger man and on behalf of all Newcastle United fans say 'well done Sunderland'. :good:

"Actually, it's on behalf of '50,000 screaming Geordies'. Get it right!!"

alan-parry.jpg

• Haha 4

Someone with an account on rtg get on there and start a rumour that League One’s season is finished and they’re deciding the final positions on a points by game basis again 

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

Ffs I just googled that sitting next to my kids. :doh:

Sorry man, should've thought that through. Just the first two words that popped into mind in the 5 minutes I spent on that logo.

Swear I have no affiliation with the band Tom mentioned or any of the nsfw google links your kids just witnessed. 

4 minutes ago, Blastronaut said:

Sorry man, should've thought that through. Just the first two words that popped into mind in the 5 minutes I spent on that logo.

Swear I have no affiliation with the band Tom mentioned or any of the nsfw google links your kids just witnessed. 

:lol:

Don't worry about it, they only got a glimpse. And Daddy might have found a new interest. ;)

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

Just chill your piss and fizz it up in the soda stream.

Suitable for #deluxe #enemas and #middle-earth #entrepreneurial #delusions.

Thats the game! Bottle it, brand it, nick someone else's logo and if your pockets are deep enough you might also be able to blag an F1 sponsorship. 

• Haha 4

Plan B is a sponsorship deal, company logo on the kit and rebranding the ground "Stadium of Shite". 

Fuck sorry I need to get out this habit of lowering the tone. Seriously though, this jakebaw neanderthal straight up doesn't have a product and nicked his logo: https://drivetribe.com/p/haas-sponsor-rich-energy-loses-ZB74jKekTZ24hqmUf1A70Q?iid=FXovpF4bQQG62axeiZJODQ

Edited by Blastronaut
  • Jaysus... 1

2 hours ago, Blastronaut said:

Fuck sorry I need to get out this habit of lowering the tone. Seriously though, this jakebaw neanderthal straight up doesn't have a product and nicked his logo: https://drivetribe.com/p/haas-sponsor-rich-energy-loses-ZB74jKekTZ24hqmUf1A70Q?iid=FXovpF4bQQG62axeiZJODQ

Did he think he needed to be found guilty of lying by a Court to take over a football club?

Just when you thought this timeline couldn't get any weirder, Adam Johnson nicks a lectern from the Capitol building and John Cooper Clarke stops writing poems and telling jokes about dogs eating condoms to run for the Democrats in Tennessee. 

Edited by Blastronaut