mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

:lol: A broken can? Fucking hell what an absolute bottom of the shelf product, and company #pennystocks #poverty #callthebetterbusinessbureau

The state of that adult bloke doing a post like that btw. 

• Haha 4

:lol: Aye, I also can’t get over the “but it’s already being sorted” so he’s actually going through the trouble of getting a replacement for his 19p can of battery acid? Just grow up and buy a Red Bull or an actual stocked product rather than some racist swill you have to order online in bulk. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: A broken can? Fucking hell what an absolute bottom of the shelf product, and company #pennystocks #poverty #callthebetterbusinessbureau

The state of that adult bloke doing a post like that btw. 

:lol: As someone has previously pointed out in response to him banging on about it being the UK’s premium energy drink, the cans are the only thing that is made in the UK

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Sonatine said:

Taking pictures of other peoples motors now, the hairy danger.

Aye every time I get into my VW I can feel

the #lambo like :lol: 

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, Alex said:

He’s announced he’s going to make an announcement

Why’s there a tatty old bit of Medieval-looking shite on the wall in this video?  

It’s right there, under the picture of the Bayeux Tapestry. 

Some of the bits in that piece :lol:

Storey appeared to have sole control of the company's Twitter account throughout the weekend and continued tweeting bizarre statements. During the grand prix, shortly after both Haas cars retired after an early collision, the account posted a picture of a milk float, painted black and gold, with Storey crudely photoshopped at the wheel.

He used another tweet to claim the other shareholders had unsuccessfully tried to oust him in a "palace coup."

• Haha 2