mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

2 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

I never knew that.Good one.What about adding a different county to the one you live in? 

You can add as many counties as you want, if it has a postcode they will be ignored anyway.

Although it points to his lack of intelligence that he doesn't just put CIty of Sunderland.

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves

The kid saying the airport caters to the locals with cheap package holidays etc. seems to have missed the point the same flights are usually crawling with mackems. The clue being every single one of them wears a Sunderland top for the flight / entirety of the fortnight away 

58 minutes ago, Alex said:

The kid saying the airport caters to the locals with cheap package holidays etc. seems to have missed the point the same flights are usually crawling with mackems. The clue being every single one of them wears a Sunderland top for the flight / entirety of the fortnight away 

A local non-league team travelled to Majorca for an end of season piss up quite a few years ago. Micky Gray,at the time the makem left back,was also on the plane with some of his pals.Gray travelled wearing his sunlun top with his name and number on the back.The gift that keeps giving.

• Haha 2

I'm sorry like but "billion pound potential" from an energy drink? :lol:

Maybe with his data arm, if that's set up under the same name, but I'm not exactly clear on what kind of data an energy drink manufacturer is able to get access to about their consumers that would be worth billions.

He'll have paid the guy to come in and give him a PR story and almost certainly will have framed the 'billion pound potential' question along the lines of "We currently sell 10 sports drinks a year for £1 each. We plan to sell a billion + a year - do you agree that this would make us a £billion potential company?"

"Yes, strange homeless man, that is basic maths. Now pay up my £10,000 per day 'consulting' fee".

• Haha 2

I think the first thing he needs to do is edit their wiki page.

Rich Energy Ltd. is a British beverage company that claims to manufacture the Rich Energy energy drink. The company was founded in 2015 by William Storey and an anonymous Austrian scientist. The energy drink project began in 2009 with the development of the product, and the company was founded six years later.[1] Information about Rich Energy Ltd. and its energy drink is very limited. Due to this, the company has been the subject of controversy regarding the existence of its product.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rich_Energy

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

They love mentioning their Co Durham heritage.One makem on rtg said he still puts Co Durham,not Tyne and Wear, when he writes his sunlun address.Take away Palace Green in Durham City and the county has basically got nowt going for it.Scruffy pit villages and not one decent beach.No wonder their players ,when they can afford it,live nowhere near sunlun or Co Durham.

Aye, the Durham Dales are a total eyesore 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tom said:

It’s such a shite airport that Sunderland football club paid to advertise in it.

To wind up Newcastle fans about them being in the premiership when we weren’t iirc. That worked out well 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Maybe with his data arm, if that's set up under the same name, but I'm not exactly clear on what kind of data an energy drink manufacturer is able to get access to about their consumers that would be worth billions.

He'll have paid the guy to come in and give him a PR story and almost certainly will have framed the 'billion pound potential' question along the lines of "We currently sell 10 sports drinks a year for £1 each. We plan to sell a billion + a year - do you agree that this would make us a £billion potential company?"

"Yes, strange homeless man, that is basic maths. Now pay up my £10,000 per day 'consulting' fee".

Rich Energy sponsored his son in the Indy 500, hence the glowing bullshit.

33 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

If you mean Wolf Data Systems, which he claims to be the CEO of, they’ve one director and it isn't him. That said, I think you’re ignoring the huge potential of Wolf Jerky 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 3

:lol: The bloke is class tbh, just casually makes up that he brought in the ex-CEO of Sainsburies to work for him. Absolutely no fucking shame, then what’s his next move? To just make up some values and attribute them to the bloke :lol:. That’s also a hell of a fucking leap the bloke would be making “yeah so I think your company will be twenty times it’s current size soon”, to be worth that they’d have to almost monopolize the British energy drink market :lol: also, didn’t he sponsor Haas for somewhere around £60m? so he sponsored something for more than this imaginary quoted valuation that he’s bragging about? 

Oh aye, apparently this photo is from years ago as well :lol: 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 2