mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

19 hours ago, Tom said:

Another messiah down the road is it? :lol: 

Aye, the haven't learned from the Stewie love in. A 24 year old chairman with zero self made money and a rich dad. What could go wrong? 

The difference between Sunderland challenging for the playoffs and Sunderland being bottom half material is a Charlie Wyke purple patch. If he gets injured they are fucked

Edited by Kid Dynamite

:lol: richenergycoc

btw what is with all these weirdos that tweet things like that? I’ve never had a product and then made some announcement that I’m never drinking the competing products again. Get a grip ffs :lol: 

• Haha 1

You can see how this Company is going to be 20 times the size soon, getting on the shelves of #elite #british #shops like Heron foods at a price point like that #watchoutredbull #richenergymackems #paupers #British #business #pedoworshippers 

• Haha 6

26 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: richenergycoc

btw what is with all these weirdos that tweet things like that? I’ve never had a product and then made some announcement that I’m never drinking the competing products again. Get a grip ffs :lol: 

Aye, I mean they’ve either been paid or they’re one of the accounts little Willie’s setup. The latter being more likely 

• Haha 1

On 15/02/2021 at 18:06, Sonatine said:

"always wanted to own a football club and a Ferrari but settled for renting Justin King's leaky old canal boat. #regrets #buyrichenergy #6forapound #entrepreneur #pleasedonttellanyonehowilive" 

Edited by Blastronaut
  • Haha 3