mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

50 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

It’s a tragedy he didn’t buy them, it would have brought so much fun. I am disappointed Netflix weren’t throwing their weight in to make it happen.

They were, but a mysterious cabal of Tyneside businessmen intervened 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Isegrim said:

It’s a tragedy he didn’t buy them, it would have brought so much fun. I am disappointed Netflix weren’t throwing their weight in to make it happen.

I have high hopes for their new 11 year old owner and his trust fund :lol: 

• Haha 1

‘sunlun’s stadium is known throughout the world’. Part of an interview Cyril had with Radio Newcastle today.From what he’s said so far,it looks like he’s going to invest in the youth set-up and infrastructure,not chuck money at the first team.Oh dear,no European football for another 48 years at least !!!!! 

:lol: “illegal” imagine just going through life making it more difficult for yourself just so you can grandstand. Wear a mask you pathetic little bitch. Has the date been set for that mackem MMA fighter to choke the dozy cunt out? Or has he #chickenedout? #loser #softlad #feeblecunt

• Haha 6