mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

3 hours ago, Howay said:

With the winner coming from a man who is named after the bit between your balls and arsehole. 

Taint that a shame, as Fats Domino once sang

• Haha 1

The funny thing about them winning a trophy as prestigious as the Pizza Cup is the fact that they honestly believe they shouldn’t really be in a position to qualify to play in the competition.They seem to be struggling to fully celebrate the win,knowing it’s a competition for lower league clubs,and meaningless to clubs in divisions above them.Will it be added to their history as a major trophy?

18 hours ago, Sonatine said:

William, just before he starts his shift swabbing the decks, hirsute bellend that he is.

That’s at least the third or fourth time he has tweeted that picture of himself posing in front of someone else’s yachts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The Papa John’s trophy :lol: 

I genuinely didn’t even know it was a thing until reading about it on here just now. 

Makes the Zenith Data Systems Cup sound prestigious 

• Haha 5

When I was at school we got transported to football games by an old Sherpa van which we found strangely amusing because I'm sure the Papa John's trophy was once the Sherpa Vans cup for div 3 and 4 clubs?  It's quite funny they've won it by being in the 3rd and even better they don't get to pollute Trafalgar Square and see their team lift the trophy either so as shite as it is, they haven't even got the 'day out' aspect of it. Shame. :cuppa:

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

My favourite fact about the Papa John's Challenge is that we've never been quite shit enough to even enter it

Our youth team do, think the mackems beat them which is part of their glorious 72 in a row, which is starting to become similar to Peles goal record where he counts goals in his back garden against his dog. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

Our youth team do, think the mackems beat them which is part of their glorious 72 in a row, which is starting to become similar to Peles goal record where he counts goals in his back garden against his dog. 

Makems love giving it to their dog in the back garden.

• Haha 1

Anyone else catch the Mackem presenter owning himself during the Cheltenham coverage on itv yesterday? 

No Idea who he was but he just done insisting he'd never been seen dead in Newcastle colours and no ammount of money could get him to ever wear black and white when his co-presenter pointed out the black and white suit he was wearing. 

• Like 1

On Amazon -> Energy Drinks 

So far I've gone past Fud, Warrior, Aspire, Monster, Emerge, Virtue, Nocco, Relentless, BANG, Reign, Carabao and more... Would you say it's a saturated market?

On 18/03/2021 at 17:46, Howay said:

:lol: “The Holy Grail” it’s not hard to find because people are buying it up ffs, it’s because no fucker wants to stock drinkable battery acid. 

The Holy Grail only in the sense that a couple of lunatics seem to claim to know where you can find it despite there being no solid evidence it even exists. 

• Haha 4