mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

20 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I think the covid denying is just a resistance to the recommendation of upping personal hygiene 

It can be a challenge when you sleep in a van and wash in public toilets

9 hours ago, Tom said:

“the great reset” is pretty dodgy grounds mind, that’s a far right thing as far as I can recall....

As well as being a total fraud he’s also a total covidiot and an absolute failure at becoming an alt-right ‘influencer’ 

• Like 2

:lol: Grenade, a protein supplement company that has a large domestic and fledgling international business, kicked out the park on every barometer by a company who have one product that as far as I can tell is basically sold exclusively in Heron foods, unless you try and buy it off Amazon resellers. He must check some pretty fucking weird barometers. 

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Shame he didn’t wipe the coffee-mug rings off his Mam’s kitchen bench  before he took it, though. 

#bullspiss #manky #standsoutsideshops #heronfoods

I zoomed in to assess the mankyness (it is incredibly manky) and there’s actually a white/grey pube on the worktop, at the edge, right hand side level with bottom of can. 

dirty dirty bastard

• Haha 3