mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

I can’t imagine drinking red bull on a regular basis, never mind knock off red bull cooked up by Gandaft the tramp. 

• Haha 2

What a shite attempt at a wind up. And everyone knows you’d swap places with a club two leagues above you, you stupid cunts. 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 4

:lol: Aye, just because we’re a far better club than their fucking shite one doesn’t mean we should just be buzzing. In terms of PL era football their highest finish is 7th iirc, and their best managers have been Steve Bruce and Sam Allardyce, of course they’d swap places with us :lol:

• Like 2

Danny Baker made an off hand comment about NUFC fans being proper football fans would've been thinking 'here we go' when Leicester got one back with 10 mins to go followed by an MLF straight away jumping into it saying we're not proper fans as we've spent all year praying for Kashoggi's murderers to take us over. :lol: They're like a stale fart that won't just drift away aren't they? Anyone vaguely famous who comments on NUFC and they're like that fucking Mourinho gif where he's drinking a bottle in the dugout then leaps up and races out of the dugout towards the fourth official.

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 5

:lol: I just saw there’s a good chunk of them on RTG telling themselves they enjoyed watching the Maggie bastards win yesterday as it’ll wind the mags up as Steve Bruce is manager. I don’t understand how they’ve been football fans for years but cannot see how it’s possible to dislike a manager, and hope that he is removed from his position, while at the same time wanting that side to win, I’m not begrudging Bruce credit for the win, he’s still a fucking shite manager but the performance was good yesterday. 

• Haha 3

They’ve got fuck all to hang onto though because for the majority, their only metric for success is comparing their club with ours. They’re mostly in our shadow so they console themselves with ridiculous notions of being more ‘classy’, having special bonds with other fan bases (if they’re so fucking special - how come you have so many?) and somehow being truer supporters. So they jump down the necks of anyone challenging that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Whenever they dive in a NUFC conversation with a 'famous' twitter account with the usual MLF crack which has fuck all to do with the subject they always come out looking like sad bastards and I always hope the famous person reads the replies as it'll kill them their Mag riposte has spectacularly backfired as they cling on to the notion that everyone loves them but hates the mags, marra.  :lol:

• Haha 2

Twittersphere

Lineker: "Well I don't think @AlanShearer will be too happy about that @Nufc game? 😂"

replies:

BillyMarraFTM: "There never happy, Gary! Ashleys spent millions but they want muslamic extreemists for owners, Gary.

one reply.

BillyMarraFTM: "Whats wrong Gary? Dont reply to the fans who were here before the mags were formed in 1992? Are you going to house one of them asylum seekers then? Eh? How much do the BBC pay you? Use that too put them up! FTM. 🇬🇧🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇺🇲🇮🇱

• Haha 6