mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

56 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: It would be bad enough if it was just shite off the top of his head, but the saddest part is he’s clearly wrote down this shambolic little ode to Wyke and even had a long think about the instrumental that it will (dubiously) go with. Of course being a mackem he’s elected to go with what sounds like New Monkey, which as we all know is the music to all major mackem social events. 

Do Sunderland brides go down the aisle to Scooter?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Rayvin said:

I will never understand why people choose to humiliate themselves with stuff like this :lol:  Is it a complete lack of self awareness? Is he in on the joke?

Yes. And no

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, NJS said:

In 97 they were fucked by Coventry again but it was at Spurs where the match kicked off late so not sure if it was divine JH intervention on that occasion. 

OK,I'd forgotten that one but I remember the '77 episode well.

Just now, beejay493 said:

OK,I'd forgotten that one but I remember the '77 episode well.

I certainly remember listening to the 77 one on Metro radio - the outrage was fucking hilarious. 

• Haha 1

:lol:

Lincoln looked more than handy in their cup run a year of two ago, obviously the team will have changed a bit but if they've kept a bit of that spirit surely that'll be enough against those limp dicks?