mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Just jump straight to 1:49 :lol:

Poor bloke looks and sounds like he might have COVID too

:lol: Just objectively, why would you want to watch two hours of some semi articulate humourless knob in a woolly hat watching a joke club play a crappy match? I cant fathom who would be entertained by this, pisstakes aside.

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:
He’s broken in to the local dance studio. 

At least no expense was spared on pro lighting 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kitman said:

:lol: Just objectively, why would you want to watch two hours of some semi articulate humourless knob in a woolly hat watching a joke club play a crappy match? I cant fathom who would be entertained by this, pisstakes aside.

Some gormless middle aged mackem so terrible at YouTube match commentary he can even rope a mate in to help out so there’s at least the odd exchange of views. 

It’s basically a 90 minute monologue from a bloke who looks dead behind the eyes and sounds like he’s literally dying.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Some gormless middle aged mackem so terrible at YouTube match commentary he can even rope a mate in to help out so there’s at least the odd exchange of views. 

It’s basically a 90 minute monologue from a bloke who looks dead behind the eyes and sounds like he’s literally dying.

That’s entertainment folks :lol:

3 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:
He’s broken in to the local dance studio. 

Phenomenal this bloke man. So many twists and turns, first he mentions his second hand battery acid is sugar free and it’s exclusively on Amazon (big news as it means even #HeronFoods won’t stock it), completely ignoring that it’s not the good type of exclusive in which he signed an exclusivity deal with Amazon it’s more he’s ran out of places to sell it so he whacks it on there and then drives the two orders from the mad mistake a month to his local post office. Then his big update about the Monaco Grand Prix is that he’s excited for it, no doubt he will be watching on tv but will nick some photos off someone that’s there to pretend he is, “Mercedes let me test drive the car, even asked if I could take over for Hamilton as they’ve never seen a better driver... I told them to fuck off as they asked me to wear a mask #business”. The final play of this master piece was to announce Sunderland are the best club in Europe, proving that he has clearly been sniffing glue in what looks like an abandoned community centre. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Toonpack said:

Here’s a tap in, for anyone who wants it 😉

A25CD7B5-EBF2-499B-B684-7E8DDB86E688.jpeg

I have logged on there for first time in fecking yonks and suggested they sign a plumber

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: They really do post some fucking shit. Kevin Ball ffs. 

Just out of curiosity I looked up his managerial record on the Premier League site. 

Matches 12

Wins 1

Draws 2

Losses 9

Goals For 9

Goals Against 23

Inspirational. :lol:

• Haha 2

The best bit is how it’s just for one game. So, just suppose it happened (not that it ever would) and they went through, you’d then bin Kevin Ball and bring back the manager you’ve just completely undermined and humiliated in time for the final. Genius :lol: 

• Haha 4

:lol: I genuinely find it hilarious that they’re so blinded when it comes to all things Newcastle that they honestly don’t see the massive gap that exists between where they are and the Premier League. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

:crylaughin:

Honestly, I fucking love them sometimes, the amount of times they've given you a good laugh. Nice one, nice one Sunderland. :good:

That advert btw :lol: 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: I genuinely find it hilarious that they’re so blinded when it comes to all things Newcastle that they honestly don’t see the massive gap that exists between where they are and the Premier League. 

:lol: Even when they were in the PL virtually every neutral would consider us to be the better option. Now they’re two divisions below and no longer have an owner willing to pay top dollar to attract players / managers and that would be the only reason anyone would even consider it, ie more money. They’re fucking tapped 

• Like 2