mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

4 hours ago, t00nraider2 said:

The Sunderland's new owners family's involvement in football clubs has resulted in a lot of European football. It's quite possible they will be in European football next before NUFC sadly.

You gimps think Europe is a pre season friendly on the Isle of Wight you six fingered sister fuckers :cuppa: 

• Haha 4
  • Jaysus... 1

20 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Reported

basically tried to kick a young Lincoln side off the pitch first half, tackles from behind and ref never even giving out a card, well....you got what you deserved Johnson...F**k ALL! Well done Lincoln! Happy Days

If only they’d put Kevin Ball in charge. :lol: :lol: FUCKING LOSERS knocked out in the first round of the playoffs by a side nicknamed the imps, and who were non league in 2017.... massive club though :lol: :lol: :lol: Inbred fucking cunts. 

• Haha 9

8 minutes ago, Tom said:

Alan Carr scared me for life

Did I ever tell you about the time I met him on the beach and I went back to his house for tea?

• Haha 1

Shouldn’t be gambling your giro money. Think about all the blue pop you could buy for the nippers. 
Enjoy yet another season in the third tier you trampy little mug. How much longer are you going to be stinking out a Newcastle forum? 

• Haha 4