mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Have you lot got nowt better to do? 
Instead of swanning about on here, flamin' go back to graft. 
Unless you’re driving home, in which case be careful - it’s th’ rush hour. 

Ostrich. 

• Haha 3

I'm too owl'd for all this huffin and puffin about bird puns, so I'm going to tern a new leaf, I gannet do it much longer, but it's been a lark.

• Haha 3

Surely to make way for all the world class talent trust fund boy will bring in? 

Or is it more likely his pledge to run the club sustainably means they are not able to make a play off run every single year so they have to lower costs and consolidate in mid table. 

Just now, David Kelly said:

I thought they were already consolidating in mid table.

:lol: Pretty much but they’ve been using the old new manager bounce technique to sneak into the play offs and get pumped every season. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Howay said:

:lol: Pretty much but they’ve been using the old new manager bounce technique to sneak into the play offs and get pumped every season. 

Not every season is it?  Didn't they miss out completely last year?

The new manager bounce should really now be called the sunderland technique by now shouldn't it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Less than a week ago the vast majority of makems wanted rid of Midget Johnson.Today it’s been confirmed that he’ll continue to be manager so now the vast majority are happy he’s continuing.Mammy’s Boy has clearly tried and failed to convince anyone that they’ll not be verbally or physically attacked if they take on the managers job .Not that the players are safe mind,the drink driver was spat on when leaving Joker Park with his wife and kids.