mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

5 hours ago, David Kelly said:

Not every season is it?  Didn't they miss out completely last year?

The new manager bounce should really now be called the sunderland technique by now shouldn't it.

:lol: I’d forgotten, hard to keep track as they’ve been down there so long now! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

They've ran out of money so they'll give their current manager a pair of false glasses and a fake moustache from eBay for the new manager bounce next season.

“Hello I am Leo Johansson your new Swedish manager! We will win promotion of this I am sure!”

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Just seen we've arranged a friendly with Burton. :lol: top trolling

On a Friday night. Bad planning.

Should have done it on a Saturday so we could really enjoy it.

The fuss being made made over Grant Leadbitter retiring or whatever he’s up to tells you everything about the mackems like. 

You’d think it was Maradona hanging up his boots.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Tom said:

The fuss being made made over Grant Leadbitter retiring or whatever he’s up to tells you everything about the mackems like. 

You’d think it was Maradona hanging up his boots.

Who? :lol:

I've vaguely heard of the name but he could walk past me in the street and I'd be no wiser. I'm guessing if a NUFC player walked past one of their MLF'S he'd either get abused or they'd try to strike up a conversation where the massive lads fan's* take on it would be the player greatly respects Sunderland and deep down knows their fans are better or something but can't say too much in case it upsets people drinking gravy or punching horses or something to that effect? 

*Sometimes writing it out and saying massive lads fan is funnier than the shortened abbreviation. Imagine if supporters elsewhere were aware of it? Proper wtf moment I'd assume?) :lol:

• Haha 4

If I was a dab hand at Photoshop or whatever I'd be superimposing leadbitter's head, (once I'd googled who he is, naturally), on a Naples mural of Maradona. But I'm not a dab hand at Photoshop so I won't. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

That’s blocked 

It’s the accounts just recently published for Rich Energy via companies house. Assets are worth £10

• Haha 2