mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

"We finished 4th this season. 4th in the 3rd division. It's not good enough for a club of our size. That is a fact not an opinion. We have only played at this level for a handful of sessons in our 130 year history.

We need to aim far higher than play offs. We should be looking champions with a 100 points. That's proper ambition."

😂😂😂

43 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

"We finished 4th this season. 4th in the 3rd division. It's not good enough for a club of our size. That is a fact not an opinion. We have only played at this level for a handful of sessons in our 130 year history.

We need to aim far higher than play offs. We should be looking champions with a 100 points. That's proper ambition."

😂😂😂

An utterly pointless post by an utterly pointless wum who supports an equally pointless football club 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Jaysus... 1

5 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Another MLF/murderer

Loved them so much he couldn’t get out of there quick enough after half a season. They really are a desperate bunch :lol:, as this Toonraider knacker continues to prove the stupid mackem cunt. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 1
  • Jaysus... 1

6 hours ago, t00nraider2 said:

😂😂😂

Fuck Off.

Go and shite on some graves or plastic seats man.

You blue pop infused belch of a beast.

• Haha 1
  • Jaysus... 1

2 hours ago, Dougle said:

Fuck Off.

Go and shite on some graves or plastic seats man.

You blue pop infused belch of a beast.

:rant:

:smile:

• Haha 1
  • Jaysus... 1

9 hours ago, t00nraider2 said:

😂😂😂

Look.gif

• Haha 5
  • Jaysus... 1

On 29/05/2021 at 11:29, Howmanheyman said:

If I was a dab hand at Photoshop or whatever I'd be superimposing leadbitter's head, (once I'd googled who he is, naturally), on a Naples mural of Maradona. But I'm not a dab hand at Photoshop so I won't. 

Screenshot_20210531-102820_WhatsApp.jpg

• Haha 11

BBC news Dept:

Manager: "Who did the Domino's employment story?"

Employee: "Me."

Manager: "Great! I've had a football agent on, two of those Domino's workers were actually Sunderland football players. He says we have to pay them image rights!"

Employee: "Shit! How much?"

Manager: "He says 35p for each player everytime we use the image or we can buy an unlimited bundle for them both for £4.99!"

Employee: "What are you going to do?"

Manager: "I've got accounts to transfer him 70p."

• Haha 4

I was bored at work last week so had a scan through RTG and they had a thread about this very thing.  While there was certainly some on there talking down this shit, there was a ridiculous amount seriously blaming this for their failure to get out of that league again.  Their level of self delusion is staggering.  

I'm sure we might have mentioned at the start of our last season in the championship that there might be a few teams who will see playing us as a massive thing but it's not something that was used as an excuse for every time we dropped points.  And had we failed to go up we wouldn't have kept bleating on about it four years later!

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

They are talking Morecambe and.....

image.thumb.png.1f4bb26b3ce4510f4960124598fa7656.png

Seriously who the fuck do they think they are 

If the result gets a mention it’ll be a minor point in a cautionary tale telling their grandchildren to avoid the place like the plague 

• Like 4