mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

2 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

And now Martin Keown is wondering if Eriksen is watching :lol: 

MLF if the first thing he did after getting brought back to life was to check readytogo tbh.

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

If it was renamed Newcastle and Sunderland airport, it would make both cities, and the region in general, look small time as fuck.

Have to quote this which was in reply to the original tweet. :lol:

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: The airport thing really fucking bugs them. The airport is just outside the city centre of Newcastle and is intended to service the city, just because their hovel is so worthless it didn’t require an airport doesn’t mean they can just lump in with ours. Their whole argument about it not being Newcastle airport as it’s Ponteland is absurd, where the fuck do they want the planes to land? Northumberland street? Thick mackem cunts :lol: 

It's not even in Ponteland! It's in Woolsington, which is part of Newcastle. 

74DEE294-BAEB-4FA3-982E-8AEE5E9FF7C4.jpeg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

It's not even in Ponteland! It's in Woolsington, which is part of Newcastle. 

74DEE294-BAEB-4FA3-982E-8AEE5E9FF7C4.jpeg

Pretty much as Washington and Chester are part of sunderland *cough* just *cough* saying etc

51 minutes ago, Dougle said:

Pretty much as Washington and Chester are part of sunderland *cough* just *cough* saying etc

Washington, yes. It's on the doorstep of Sunderland. Chester is 5mins from Durham, 15mins from Sunderland and Newcastle 

• Like 1

On 13/06/2021 at 22:20, Kid Dynamite said:

Washington, yes. It's on the doorstep of Sunderland. Chester is 5mins from Durham, 15mins from Sunderland and Newcastle 

I used to have a couple of lads work for me from Chester le Street and they always said SJP was closer than the SOS and that the town is 70/30 black and white.

30 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

I used to have a couple of lads work for me from Chester le Street and they always said SJP was closer than the SOS and that the town is 70/30 black and white.

They're equidistant. Now you can correct them if you run into them again some day. :good: 

• Haha 2

This reminded me of that bloke who makes videos of him watching the match in his Mams loft. 

I bet this is his politics too :lol: 

• Haha 2

On 17/06/2021 at 09:29, Tom said:

This reminded me of that bloke who makes videos of him watching the match in his Mams loft. 

I bet this is his politics too :lol: 

Scarily accurate :lol: 

I put it on for 5mins the other day and lost count of how many times "woke" and "lefty" were shoehorned into the conversation.

It's almost like, instead of being an independent, centrist, unbiased look at news without an underlying agenda, it's actually a massive cash grab to pull in racist idiots off Facebook and the Daily Mail comments page 

Edited by Kid Dynamite
  • Like 4